**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite character in the game even if they suck

Comments

• GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    90% of the characters stink.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    absolute fav in the game has to be nick fury....been a fan ever since he was out...was lucky enough to pull him 2 months after his release...form the lower tier characters ive always enjoyed playing sentry (first 4* cleared a lot of initial content), drax (love the character from MCU) and rocket (surprisingly good damage and funny victory animation)
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Dr Strange and Iron Fist
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Daredevil Netflix
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

my favorite champ in the game is surfer, even though some people say he sucks. His damage is pretty good with high sig level, increased potency buff from the sp3, and double furies.

I am pretty darn sure I know who you are and if I'm right, glad you're back buddy.
    Sssshhhhhh Lol

Etjama said:

my favorite champ in the game is surfer, even though some people say he sucks. His damage is pretty good with high sig level, increased potency buff from the sp3, and double furies.

I am pretty darn sure I know who you are and if I'm right, glad you're back buddy.
    shush Janane
    Lol, what? He can always pull an @Aryl 😂😂😂
    he has been, and they’ve been catching him. Pay attention, Janane
    Lol, I've only seen Highlevelplayer get caught, other Janane 😂.
    Highlevelplayer, lowlevelplayer, midlevelplayer, Bert1, Bert2, SilvertheSurfer, Janane
    Lol, really? Well what's one more, Janane #2? 😂
  • srwghostsrwghost Posts: 46
    omega red and mister sinister
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Sabretooth, he was my first 5* and I still love him. Helped me a lot to become Uncollected, complete act 5 and become Cavalier.
    My favorite champion that sucks is Venompool because of his sig ability and sp regen and Bleed.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Unfortunately all my favourite characters suck! Venompool, electro, Drstrange, Loki, captain America (2 out of 3) , hulk(2 out of 2 sux) Thor (1 out 2 sux) , my top pick for a proper rework would venompool next. N if they r planning to rework him for 10 months I hope in those 10 months they can provide powerful synergies like KM+ ws and abomination + red G .! Most old champs need that level in synergy atleast to b usable
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Unfortunately all my favourite characters suck! Venompool, electro, Drstrange, Loki, captain America (2 out of 3) , hulk(2 out of 2 sux) Thor (1 out 2 sux) , my top pick for a proper rework would venompool next. N if they r planning to rework him for 10 months I hope in those 10 months they can provide powerful synergies like KM+ ws and abomination + red G .! Most old champs need that level in synergy atleast to b usable

do you happen to have a Longshot? OG cap is very useful with him.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    Black widow (classic) was my first 4* and it helped me clear a lot of content with her ability accuracy reduction.
    Nightcrawler also was handy with his instant bleed and evading
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Definitely fury.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I love Venom the Duck, and I’ve been playing a lot of Doctor Voodoo lately. Really like him for aq.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I like AEGON,VENOM AND CLAIRE.
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    My love has been Psylocke. Serious & lonely demeanor. Seemingly sad but a great fighter. She helped me lots when i was starting was among my first 5* so i ranked her. From the guys
    I guess i like Aegon the most. Impecable animations
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Ant-Man...love him in the books & it was the movie tie in that brought me to the game. With the Quantum Trinity & Ronin synergy he is actually playable now
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    As an avid x-men comic book and cartoon fan in the 90’s, my favorites were always Gambit, Wolverine, Rogue, Psylocke, Archangel, and Magneto. Unfortunately, most of them are mediocre to trash or not available higher than a 4*.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    I’m not sure why a lot of summoners keep mentioning good champions, the OP asked which meme tier champions is your favourite to use.. Miles Morales might not be as powerful as the other Spider-verse characters.. I was hoping he would be buffed along with Venom, Carnage, and Spider-Gwen.
    Back to Miles Morales, he has good synergy with Stark Spidey and Doc Oct.
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    OG Spiderman. Someone who most of us looked up to growing up.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    Not sure which summoner dislikes the meme tier or champions that suck but are your favorite to use..
    Gambit, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Magneto, Storm are good champions but are mediocre in the game.. until they are reworked or improved with synergy.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    hyperion, ghulk, rogue and longshot
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    MityAnt said:

Ant-Man...love him in the books & it was the movie tie in that brought me to the game. With the Quantum Trinity & Ronin synergy he is actually playable now

you sound like someone else on here
  • Avocago65Avocago65 Posts: 47
    Moon Knight! He was my first 4* so I used him a lot and I just always thought he was fun to fight with and I liked the moon phases add a fun little ability to him.
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Symbiote spider man
  • Harylmin said:

I personally love playing Groot.

GROOT!!!!! He's so good he's got a tier just for himself
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Warlock, Doom, Hyperion, Fury.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    The Champion, when awakened.

I love how sparkly he gets combined with those animations in the specials.

Plus he has some decent utility which I feel is slept on as an attacker
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

FRITO_Man said:

Just picked up the game again but I find dr doom fun to use

but......but.......
    did you read the title?
    Lmao just cuz they are gods doesn't mean that they can't like them. I hate all of the meme tier champs and love champs like Corvus, Doom, domino etc.
    Dude the title was favourite champ who ‘SUCKS’ lol
    nah the title was favorite champ even if they suck so it can be a god tier champ