**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Tickets [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Make AQ free. The donations are not worth the headache. Only about what a couple thousand play map 7 each week? Not worth it

This would far and away be the most player friendly quality of life change they could make. Along with the ticket system implementation they'll be selling tickets direct in the unit store so free maps is little more than a pipe dream.
    No its not. This is the best opportunity to ask what you want. A pipe dream is a defeatist attititude. Whats the point in commenting if you think it leads to nothing?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Make all maps free.
    Fixed.

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Make AQ free. The donations are not worth the headache. Only about what a couple thousand play map 7 each week? Not worth it

This would far and away be the most player friendly quality of life change they could make. Along with the ticket system implementation they'll be selling tickets direct in the unit store so free maps is little more than a pipe dream.
    zeezee57 said:

And if that’s too much of a windfall, make sure to adjust rewards to remove the gold we recoup.
  • Orange75Orange75 Posts: 9
    We as an alliance were running 66666;65555;66555. We had a system where people could rotate out of the top BG for an off week, and donations were equitable. We attempted 66655 for all this week to get approximately the same rewards based on our prestige. It will not be sustainable for us without systemic overall, including who is capable of being a part of the alliance. I imagine many other alliance are using this opportunity to experiment with equal battle groups, and I encourage you to look at past behavior as well asthe choices made this week when you tabulate the extent to which it will be an issue. I think that donating a set number of tickets per week, within the alliance, after 8 days is the best way to distribute the cost of this change.
  • DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    I don’t think people actually understand what the change means and just like to complain. Map 5 is now free, map 6 and 7 just got cheaper. Plus they are giving you 5 months worth of aq cost in tickets based on what you have spent. Your treasury doesn’t have 5 months worth of AQ saved up, 5 months of map 6 is like 200 million gold, map 7 is almost 350 million. This will affect alliances that play multiple maps. They is literally the only issue I see. Complaining about everything buries that one concern and makes a solution less likely.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★

I don’t think people actually understand what the change means and just like to complain. Map 5 is now free, map 6 and 7 just got cheaper. Plus they are giving you 5 months worth of aq cost in tickets based on what you have spent. Your treasury doesn’t have 5 months worth of AQ saved up, 5 months of map 6 is like 200 million gold, map 7 is almost 350 million. This will affect alliances that play multiple maps. They is literally the only issue I see. Complaining about everything buries that one concern and makes a solution less likely.

seems like you are the one that don't understand... it's a death sentence to any alliance that run mixed maps
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    rwhack said:

$100 for 6 weeks of map 7

Two words: I quit

I don't know if you can do the math. But, one of the video posted by Lagacy surely said $29.99 for 600 tickets which is 4 weeks of map 7.
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62

Some people donated sources buyed by real money. Kabam just deleted those sources, but keep money. Sounds like violations of Apple TOS to me.

If you donated the "sources" bought with real money, you will get those back. But if you used a random account (probably a Merc), then that Merc will get the resources back. It's as simple as that. So if you paid someone else to do the resource loading, that's you violating Kabam's TOS.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Carmel1 said:

Seems like social distancing make it really hard to "regroup"...
    There is a fine line between ignoring and keep thinking...
    The longer the wait, the more it feels like ignoring, especially when this thread is full with ideas and not even a single comment from Kabam that support or break any of them.

Yeah they're definitely ignoring this thread hoping it goes away.

They'll prob give an update on Friday afternoon, tell us to shove it, then close the thread.

That's the top-notch customer service we"be come to expect.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    bpunk88 said:

Carmel1 said:

Seems like social distancing make it really hard to "regroup"...
    There is a fine line between ignoring and keep thinking...
    The longer the wait, the more it feels like ignoring, especially when this thread is full with ideas and not even a single comment from Kabam that support or break any of them.

Yeah they're definitely ignoring this thread hoping it goes away.

They'll prob give an update on Friday afternoon, tell us to shove it, then close the thread.

That's the top-notch customer service we"be come to expect.
    "Definitely ignoring this thread." Follow forum rules, let mods do their job keeping forum rules.

When has that happened before? Plus, your insults by acting as if Kabam is huddled somewhere just hoping it would go away is pathetic. Kabam said they'll have a more thought out response in June. Many players, like myself, are willing to wait.

Aside from this change affecting people who run mixed maps in their alliance, I think it's hilarious botters and mercs are mad they can't continue their illegal easy money making behaviour they've done in their past. I hope people are aware there are some shady people generating some of the noise (just straight up insulting Kabam- no good advice to improve the game).

To shady botters and arena mercs: If you want to play games all day while dodging paying government taxes, you'll need to find a different game with whales willing to pay you. Or, try harder, find another loop hole, and potentially watch Kabam patch it, take your business away retroactively again (like this treasury removal) and ban your account.

To people who paid for bots/dumps/mercs. You knew the risks. What if Kabam goes a step further and bans your account? You play this game to have fun right?
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Very disappointed decision. I hate Kabam pushing us to accept the logic they though is making sense but practically not.

Our alliances playing map7 for long time. Each player doing arena like hell to gain that treasures for map7. All of us got loads of Golds and BC. Because of map7, we invested thousands of hours on grinding. And now, suddenly Kabam announced that all these effort become useless in map 7. Is that make sense? We felt like being cheated!

All of us spent like hell to boost the prestige things and now we started doubt that it this still making sense to invest time and real $$ on this game......

Anyway, very great decision to kick those high tier players out. Most of our teammates will be out......

• xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited May 2020
    I’m sure I am reiterating what has already been said but this is a really bad idea and you are going to drive people away. You are taking what was a group cost and turning it into an individual cost. Several negative outcomes are possible

mixed alliances will disband because people at the top wont want to burden the cost for everyone in the lower maps to get those rewards. This will make it harder for up and coming players to find a reliable alliance to grow in. People wont like having to choose between their mates and venturing out to find an alliance where everyone has to pay. After this why would anyone encourage new people to try the game when they won’t want to play with them because they have to play with other people who can pay to do higher maps.

Fix this issue please. It should have been obvious that this would cause a divide in many alliances.
  • arksarks Posts: 25

rwhack said:

I don't know if you can do the math. But, one of the video posted by Lagacy surely said $29.99 for 600 tickets which is 4 weeks of map 7.
    Do your own math to reconfirm , will ya ?
    30 tickets for 1 day map 7
    3 units per ticket
    So 3x30 = 90 units per day
    5x90 = 450 units per week
    4 x 450 = 1800 units for 4 weeks
    Tony stark briefcase is 29.99 usd for only 850 units
    Would you tell me where to get 1800 units for 29.99 usd ?
    arks said:

rwhack said:

3 units per ticket
    I watched Legacy's video and he said he was going to use 30 bucks a month and use his in game items for the rest. I think he missed the second part.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    arks said:

rwhack said:

3 units per ticket
    They said they would be available in the unit store as well which means just buying tickets for actual money. Very good chance that will be discounted against the unit cost since units can be gained by grinding. That's usually how cash vs unit offers work in this game
    If you actually read the forum announcement they even state the cost

150 tickets a week which comes out to 600 tickets for 4 weeks. $29.99 for 600 tickets
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    From the announcement, Kabam states that 600 tickets = $29.99.

It also states that 1 ticket costs 3 units, so 600 x 3 = 1,800 units, which is more than $50.

Just based on the above, my deduction is that there are 2 ways of buying tickets:
    1) Using pure cash, which is $29.99 for 600 tickets, or
    2) using units (which does not necessarily mean cash), which is 1,800 units to exchange for 600 tickets

This is basically Kabam making it more "efficient" to just use cash instead of units which can be grinded for. Make sense?
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    I’m still confused. Almost a week ago you decided to ruin one of the major social element of this game.

I know you have stated some days ago that you were looking into the feed back. I’m sure by know it is clear for everyone that a changes is needed from the announced ticket system. Please just come forward with any little statement so people keep patience instead of breaking up alliances etc.
    What is a reasonable time to show up and say "we are still thinking about that" or "we done thinking about that" or any other sign you care?
    Are we been expected to keep waiting a day, a week, a month until we see that orange font?
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    What about the treasury that vanished? How are you going to address that?
    My alliance is more than likely going to all map 7 but I'm glad to see that the issue has been addressed for the people still running mixed maps. I see the tone and the communication was spot on as well. People had a legitimate gripe and it was heard. This is an excellent step in communication.

If this same attitude is held for the issues we have brought up moving forward than I'm looking forward to the updates.
    Thank you for the update.
    August seems a bit far (even without unexpected delays) but i understand it takes time to develop something like that.
    not sure you'll agree to have free maps until then, but will you at least consider to have the same cost for map6 and 7 until August? (15 tickets for both or something a bit higher)

two months of increase costs for map 7 guys can drain their resources really fast.
    you are targeting Merc and players that exploit the system but seems like the real victims here are the average players that want to run map7 with the little resources they can earn in a fair way,
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Why does aq cost anything to begin with
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Arifutera said:

What about the treasury that vanished? How are you going to address that?

Give them time.. they haven't thought about that yet.. one thing at a time..