**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* crystal needs a rewamp

5* crystal needs a Major rewamp. I don't even enjoy spinning the crystal anymore. No fun in getting 10k shards and i don't really bother with feature either as im not a whale who has constant shards to pop open. Same goes for 6* crystals the enjoyment isn't there.

Would love it if Kabam can do something and rewamp the 5* crystal before the 6* it's been to long since i last enjoyed opening crystals. I get way to many dupes. I don't need dupes all the time. Just Duped OG spidey for the 4th or 5th time... last time round i duped IW for the 3rd time. I can carry on.

I think Nexus is the way to go. But also maybe split the 5* crystal as there's way to many champions in the basic meta

Dr Luciano

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There is a category dedicated to suggestions. You will get better results at searching and posting there.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/suggestion
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166
    What is a rewamp 🤣🤣🤣
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Nexus is not the way to go. The 5* basics should stay, but I agree that it might get to the point where other crystals with a limited pool would likely be introduced.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

5* crystal needs a Major rewamp. I don't even enjoy spinning the crystal anymore. No fun in getting 10k shards and i don't really bother with feature either as im not a whale who has constant shards to pop open. Same goes for 6* crystals the enjoyment isn't there.

Would love it if Kabam can do something and rewamp the 5* crystal before the 6* it's been to long since i last enjoyed opening crystals. I get way to many dupes. I don't need dupes all the time. Just Duped OG spidey for the 4th or 5th time... last time round i duped IW for the 3rd time. I can carry on.

I think Nexus is the way to go. But also maybe split the 5* crystal as there's way to many champions in the basic meta

Dr Luciano

How would a nexus crystal help? What happens if you get a nexus crystal and it's OG Spidey, Miles Morales and Symbiote Spidey? Nexus crystals will upset you 3x's as bad. Just go look at all the act completion posts and their 5/6* nexus pulls. They aren't the answer
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Nexus is not the way to go. The 5* basics should stay, but I agree that it might get to the point where other crystals with a limited pool would likely be introduced.

For higher level players, crystals with lower pools would be ideal. Even if it fits for 20k shards, it would be worth it, as long as the majority of the lower pool are usable, whether new or older champs
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Maybe it will maybe it won't. But they need to sort out the 5* crystal way to many champions in there and we get way to many dupes. It's like the RNG knows what we have and decides to screw us

Cool you didn’t finish with your ‘Title’.
    Or say "rite no".
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I agree on the fact a 5* opening is not exciting anymore, and becomes like a 4* opening.
    Experienced players have a lot of 5*. So the odds to dupe again are high. By duping they do not have a champion to rank up and level up, whereas this action is one of the most interesting in the game (and there are a solo and an alliance event for this).
    There are many ways to get out of this situation. Among them :
    1. Convert basic to nexus for experienced players (criterias to be defined)
    2. Introduce class basic 5* crystals (at the same price as basic)
    3. Introduce new feature/specific 5* crystals, much more often and without the more recent champions (the current feature crystals would remain)

It is obvious that experienced players have a lot of crappy champions (there are several lists on the net that identify them), much more than good champions. So the batch should be chosen carrefully to avoid the same problem with the current features and to make it interesting.