**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally! + a big oof

I finally got uncollected! I ran a couple rifts and opened a 5*. It was terrible. My 1st 5* dupe.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Congrats sorry about that CW hopefully your next one makes up for it
  • Congrats sorry about that CW hopefully your next one makes up for it

hopefully I can get lucky from the rifts and my next one will be tomorrow lol. One can hope...
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    It will get better ✌🏽 congrats on your achievement 👏🏽
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Honestly, CW is not terrible at all. He can power control well, and has good armor. Obviously you could get better tech champs -- obviously. But he has uses.
  • Honestly, CW is not terrible at all. He can power control well, and has good armor. Obviously you could get better tech champs -- obviously. But he has uses.

but a dupe though.....
    and I only have like 10 5 stars
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Honestly, CW is not terrible at all. He can power control well, and has good armor. Obviously you could get better tech champs -- obviously. But he has uses.

but a dupe though.....
    Free iso and six star shards
    Congrats! Onwards and upwards amigo!
  • Honestly, CW is not terrible at all. He can power control well, and has good armor. Obviously you could get better tech champs -- obviously. But he has uses.

but a dupe though.....
    i've been waiting for you're comment ever since I posted this lol. I guess the iso is good
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Congrats on the accomplishment and hopefully ur next pull is a god tier

but a dupe though.....
    i've been waiting for you're comment ever since I posted this lol. I guess the iso is good
    that is funny. I’m very happy for you mate, now go complete Act 5 and r5 that Doom!
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Good job, that’s a very important milestone to reach.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Honestly CW is one of my favorite champions good power control not great but good hope he helps your roster in some way
    Mike439 said:

Congrats on uncollected. If it makes you feel better this was my nexus crystal after doing a run through all of act 6...

you pulled the best champion in game
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Atleast it's not a Jane Foster dupe mate
  • Mike439 said:

Congrats on uncollected. If it makes you feel better this was my nexus crystal after doing a run through all of act 6...

you just awakened the best champ in the game - groot!
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    you could have duped a 6* king groot for the 3rd time... my ally mate has.
  • Ladies and gentlemen, they got him
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Ladies and gentlemen, they got him

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out it’s the exact same person

Ladies and gentlemen, they got him

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out it’s the exact same person
    and it doesn’t help that certain people bring it up in a threads cough Janane cough
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I'm not suggesting CW is among the top tech champs or is a very fun champ, one of my criteria for rank ups, BUT as the owner of twice duped 6* Civil Warrior I can tell you that he's far from the bottom of the class.
  • oof. sorry man
    edited May 2020

oof. sorry man

wooooooowwwww