**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss of Legends CMM Bug Fix Compensation

Just another example of how out of touch Kabam is. The people who had to grind their way through this bugged fight twice, which was harder than the Collector boss, spent units to buy those revives and no longer need a stash full of revives and consumables. This should be doled out as a mix of units and revives. Completely unacceptable.

I already have an inventory full of revives and all content is 100% complete.. you already announced no Variant until August, so any consumables you reimburse me are going straight to the stash to be disappeared after 14 days.

Thanks a ton for arguing with us and deleting our posts for months, only to come back with this sad excuse for compensation. Maybe if you had done this back before 6.4 dropped I would have had some place to use these consumables.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait until it comes, hopefully they’ll give lv3/4 revives that hardly anyone has in their inventory, wait until it’s released before jumping the gun
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Wait until it comes, hopefully they’ll give lv3/4 revives that hardly anyone has in their inventory, wait until it’s released before jumping the gun

If they can look back and see exactly what my treasury donations were for 5 months, do the math and know what maps I ran and give me back the difference in some ticket currency, there's no way they don't know exactly what I used and how I obtained it during those bugged fights. All summoners should be compensated exactly what they spent to grind through that fight, nothing more and nothing less. If someone used units to buy revive after revive, then give them the exact amount of units. If someone used stashed revives from events and rewards then give them revives back.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    There are already multiple threads to discuss that subject.
    Give it a search before creating another duplicated one. What you are trying to say has already been discussed there

Give it a search before creating another duplicated one. What you are trying to say has already been discussed there

Thank you forum police. But the only thing I found was a thread that was closed on May 11th. They kept deleting and closing threads about this.

The compensation was announced yesterday. This forum post addresses why that compensation is unacceptable. I.E a new topic.

If there actually is another forum post exactly like mine, link it and i will gladly go there and contribute.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I disagree, I think the compensation being consumables is just fine. Granted, I’m still exploring Act 6 (6 more paths left!) so I have an immediate use for them, but even still I think that it’s good.
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★

I disagree, I think the compensation being consumables is just fine. Granted, I’m still exploring Act 6 (6 more paths left!) so I have an immediate use for them, but even still I think that it’s good.

I am personally fine with consumables too as I am still exploring act 6 but it is unfair for the summoners who have completed all the content and have no current use for revives (many of which may just expire). Also, I assume 95% of people, including myself, used units to buy the revives to take down CMM so I think units is the way compensation should be sent out.

Doesn't matter if it screws anyone else over, so long as it benefits you? Gotcha...thanks for that perspective. "Doesn't hurt me at all, so totally fair...."
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★

If there actually is another forum post exactly like mine, link it and i will gladly go there and contribute.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/199769/incoming-bug-fix-captain-marvel-what-to-do-with-revives#latest

This one is just one example, of the others out there
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I'm in the same boat. All content 100%, with no new content on the horizon. Consumables don't do me any good at all and will likely expire.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I am personally fine with consumables too as I am still exploring act 6 but it is unfair for the summoners who have completed all the content and have no current use for revives (many of which may just expire). Also, I assume 95% of people, including myself, used units to buy the revives to take down CMM so I think units is the way compensation should be sent out.
    I mean, I’d just use the units to buy revives so it doesn’t matter to me.
This discussion has been closed.