**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How about making 2* crystal nexus first?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
We have senior and junior red room crystals this month which gives us 2* champ, I think the purpose is more for collection rather than any actual change in game meta, except for those players below level 20 maybe. Therefore how about be generous and making it an nexus crystal such that players can collect few more 2* champs?

I know instant change is quite impossible this month but Kabam may consider such changes for 2* (or below) in the future. Thanks.

Comments

• I don't think everything needs to be a nexus crystal
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I don't think everything needs to be a nexus crystal

Yes and no. Depends on your standpoint. I think if 2* is so silly thing and won’t affect the game balance much, why not giving more chance for player to collect champs?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Yes and no. Depends on your standpoint. I think if 2* is so silly thing and won’t affect the game balance much, why not giving more chance for player to collect champs?
    Although they do have a point I’d love that idea seems fun and there’s also a few I’d love to get my hands on at the moment
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Reference said:

Considering they seem to usually sell the crystals with exclusive 2*, I think it's more of a monetary play off of collectors.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not everything needs to be nexus
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    You get 2 star nexus for completing chapters in act 1
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

You get 2 star nexus for completing chapters in act 1

They’re referring to the new ones that were able to to obtain this month
    ẞlооd said:

Reference said:

Considering they seem to usually sell the crystals with exclusive 2*, I think it's more of a monetary play off of collectors.
    Maybe you’re right. They offer senior and junior red room crystals at 75 units which is not exclusive and a bit expensive imho.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    Can you open multiple nexus at once? Don't want to do one at a time just for a 2 star
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    let’s nexusfiy is everything! Nexus Arena Crystals, Nexus War Challenger Crystals, the list goes on.

Marvel Nexus of Champions!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I do like getting exclusive 2 stars, this would be a nice change

let’s nexusfiy is everything! Nexus Arena Crystals, Nexus War Challenger Crystals, the list goes on.

Marvel Nexus of Champions!

Lol, but I think those crystals already have definite drop rate built-in and thus it is not directly comparable with 2* champ crystal.