**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Emergency Maintenance Discussion [Merged Threads]

GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
This month has been filled with a lot of maintenance , I know we received compensation for maintenance earlier this month. Was this enough to satisfy players or do you feel like you need more?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

This month has been filled with a lot of maintenance , I know we received compensation for maintenance earlier this month. The question is should we receive another compensation bundle for all the extra maintenance ?

So the compensation before wasn’t enough for you? At least some of them were scheduled
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    @SuperiorSymbiote naw man I never said it wasn't enough I just asked if people think we should receive another one.
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I agree
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    @tafre @Djin it even pops up when opening crystals 🤣🤣kinda annoying lol
  • Weren't people just complaining about it not being sent in-game....
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    tafre said:

Djin said:

Is there any way to hide that orange bar?

Exactly it is annoying 😂 can we get rid of that
    I'd say its supposed to be annoying haha, that way you can't say you weren't informed.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I hate that orange bar lol pops up every 2 seconds
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,095 ★★★★★
    The maintenance bar is great so we're not caught off guard mid fight, but you need to make it so that we can still access Event Quests and Objectives
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    I understand things happen. But really. You took game down yesterday to address issues. Now again today??
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    at least they warned us about this one
    Sure. For the people that reloaded the game.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141

Calm down. It will last about an hour
    Yesterday's was scheduled maintenance and you were notified. You can clearly see here on the forums and there was a orange banner in game notifying you tonight. You don't need compensation for something that's planned. This is how they fix issues. Jesus.

Everyone just want's and excuse for compensation now. Tbh its just horrible on how some of these people find tiny excuses for compensation.
  • DodgerDogDodgerDog Posts: 86
    Aq time reduction please
  • X_golddallax_01X_golddallax_01 Posts: 62
    Usually we are notified about this way earlier. This is like an hr notice. It takes an hr away from me completing my quests and exhausting my energy.
    Unfortunately they only do that when things go much longer than they plan.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Maybe it's a different issue from yesterday.
    Again. Really.
    But I guess. Can’t really be shocked by this.