**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch Map5 second mini needs to be changed!

It's a Map5 mini NOT even the final boss! Bleed Immune ...so 80% skill champions that benefit from bleed debuffs and have a class advantage now mediocre against this fight.......Buffet that heals a ridiculous amount HP which means u cant evade without healing him for couple 1000 HP. If u DONT evade his L1 Special he gains heat and can incenerate you just from hitting him......AND you put a buff that makes his incenerate MORE powerful.......seriously?!

So basically you force players to have either Red Hulk Void and a few other champs........what happened to wanting to allow players to use Whatever champ they want?
Stop catering to all the cash cows and whales......they have map 6 and 7 if they want a challenge! At very least the Buffet node needs to be taken off! This boss is ridiculous and feels like a excuse to FORCE people to buy revives. This fight feels like a Act 6 fight and it shouldnt.

Thank you and please comment.

Comments

• Lipi92Lipi92 Posts: 6
    Its really easy with quake, even 4* quake works
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    My alliance has had great success using havoks sp3 to kill him quickly.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i use cap iw with tech and cosmic or science on the team and it not that complicated fight

I'd say this fight is easier in comparison to hyperion mini boss