**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ode to 1* hulk

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
Oh 1* hulk, how you elude me. 3 paths left until v4 is explored, but still you have resisted to be mine. 800 units got me 4 1* bp's but 0 of you. Oh 1* hulk, how pitiful I feel. Knowing, I will most likely sell you again once I use you for my dirty deed. If only I could get you...

On a more serious note. How many **** units am I gonna have to spend to get this 1* hulk kabam? Yall evil evil

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I'll trade you for your 5 star BWCV(or sparky to make it more fair).
    LOL
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Deli said:

Oh 1* hulk, how pitiful I feel. Knowing, I will most likely sell you again once I use you for my dirty deed.

And you will continue this viscous cycle...

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    edited March 2020
    Hilarious. 5*s out of 5
    ~Jojo
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I have a 1* hulk
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Gotta face that Mordo 3 times I think. He ends every path on left side.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Yet this issue is still ignored
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Deli said:

I CAN believe kabam has yet to address this issue. Nothing out of the ordinary for them.

I know dude... At this point I'd even take the guys at Kabam telling me to screw off... At least they'd be acknowledging this.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    It's so painful. Wrecked V4 in a couple of hours, only to get stuck because I don't have ONE specific ONE STAR champ!
    It's absolutely ridiculous and Kabam is outright ignoring us on this one.
    I'm almost 3000 units in and still no Hulk 😭
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I did it with 1* gamora.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Did Brian Grant pull a 1* Hulk on his recent startover account? Would be interesting to see exactly how long it took before the 1* stopped being in his daily crystals. Probably only a day or two - he got through the content very quickly.
  • Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Posts: 24
    Hulk was my 3rd 1*, and the first one I maxed out. Now all I have to do is get good enough with Quake to beat that frigging Electro
    Deli said:

I did it with 1* gamora.

1* gamora and 500 units for 1 path
    I know it takes revives.But good thing is there eos only one casutic temper path And something is better than nothing.It may take more than 500 units but when you don't have any option.You have to do it with any option you have.I am free to play player.That was painfully for me but I did it.
    Deli said:

Lohan33 said:

Theres 5 caustic temper fights

800 units is 20 revives so 4 each.

And I just halved first fight.on no.items easy and took an sp1cause I wasnt testing too hard..

Zo yea 800 units could easily do this

For 1, I dont have 1* gamora
    2. I just tried elektra, and my 3 1* died and only took off 10% health total.... do the math
    It's all about quick and revives with gamora.Mkre you bait his specials or waste time quickly you die.Enter fight with gamora hit him as much as you don't worry about dodging etc.Just hit him block etc
    Deli said:

Deli said:

I did it with 1* gamora.

1* gamora and 500 units for 1 path
    I know it takes revives.But good thing is there eos only one casutic temper path And something is better than nothing.It may take more than 500 units but when you don't have any option.You have to do it with any option you have.I am free to play player.That was painfully for me but I did it.
    1 caustic temper path, but you have to fight caustic temper mordo at the end of 3 paths... Still the same issue it is an ugly unit grab that has no basis in skill or gameplay
    Mordo is one fight vision can take care of one fight won't take too long as compare to entire path.But I prefer to not to do it unless you haveb1* hulk caus ei know it's painfully.