**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tigra synergy with og black panther . Please fix before release

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

So black panther’s inbuilt ability of 80% chance on critical Hits to inflict bleed Is exactly same as synergy provided by Tigra to him,so basically synergy doesn’t do anything?
Is it the wording problem . Would be nice to receive some explanation on this one!

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Maybe it's +80% chance instead of a flat 80% chance? It would guarantee bleeds on crits, that'd be pretty cool, honestly. Feels too good to be true though.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    f

Maybe it's +80% chance instead of a flat 80% chance? It would guarantee bleeds on crits, that'd be pretty cool, honestly. Feels too good to be true though.

So far from text it doesn’t sound like that! I’d immediately replace it with “if 4+ bleeds on opponent they convert to 20 second long internal bleed or may b 5 second long critical bleed ,something of that sort. But I’d leave it upto them to replace it with anything atleast usable or fun to play with!!
    And for synergy for cWBP is absolute TRASH so can’t even comment on that! Since defensive synergies are not gonna b usable and doesn’t sound viable , they should replace them all with something that makes old characters usable!
    Like every moonknight synergy ever, all he has gotten are very underwhelming Defensive synergies and bunch of them
    ,why not go back to those characters and make those synergy offensive so it can be useful. So far MK has got 5 unique synergies with average champs so no one would bring him anywhere for 10%+ power rate or 10%+ flat ability of moon phases ,defintly not for 30% chance to regen 35% health from Damage taken! It’s worthless
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    But if you pair this with the other synergy that black panther OG has (I think it’s storm PX but I’m not sure) which gives him opportunities to have 13 bleed debuffs on the opponent and it might be pretty good.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

But if you pair this with the other synergy that black panther OG has (I think it’s storm PX but I’m not sure) which gives him opportunities to have 13 bleed debuffs on the opponent and it might be pretty good.

the combo plus beta Hulkbuster could be fun
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

He already has that with the hulkbuster synergy would be a pretty useless one
    the Hulkbuster synergy is 40% bleed potency and ability accuracy
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Overall you wouldn’t want to bring of 4 characters to make someone like Og bp or cw bp or moonknight better! You have to cover most ground with 1 synergy for champs like that! Mephisto with 5 synergies is good but where can I use a spot for the champion beside event quest ? No where!
  • Markjv81 said:

The synergy increases his critical damage rating, they don’t need to fix the synergy rather just delete the first sentence which will also remove that god awful grammatical error.

I still can't get over "an bleed". Don't they have people checking this stuff?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Black Panther critical hits at least should cause bleed with an 100% chance and he should had a very high critical rating without unnecessary synergies. He has claws for gods sake even NF has guaranteed bleeds. But maybe he would be too op with that 🤣