**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Viable 1/2 suicide build?

Looking for 1/2 suicide build for ORed that doesn't hurt other champs that aren't suicide friendly.

Here's a link of what I've come up with and looking for any suggestions or feedback please.

https://auntm.ai/masteries?a=EVJEwqALSDIiw4fChADDsAwdSAAAAA==

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Why would you run double edge, but not liquid courage? Put 3 in both.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I’ve never comprehended the logic of half suicide builds, honestly.

The biggest drawback of suicides is recoil, in my opinion, which limits your playstyle to a certain extent. Running half or full suicides will definitely require unlocking of recoil.

To me, it’s like saying you’re going to Mac to buy a nuggets meal, then telling them you’ll be paying full price but you don’t want to have the drink that comes along. 😂
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    It was mainly to make Omega Red top notch again without hurting other champs but I could take 1 from glass cannon or Pacify i guess and try it out.

I do have enough champs that are fine with suicides i just try to keep my options open if/when I need someone in particular for something.....like Void for instance. I can't spam his L1 with recoil but I was keeping 3/3 in despair still.

Difficult to find an overall balance.