**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1 star hulk for free

Hi kabam
I'm block in the game because after loads of trys I still dont have the one star hulk. And because you need him to do the variant 4, I can't advance in the game and lose the daily crystals that can give him.
That was a really bad move from you guys, make him critical to do content.
Came on kabam,give the one star hulk to the player,it is fair

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Plus you can still do Variant 4 without him. It'll just take more time.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401

Plus you can still do Variant 4 without him. It'll just take more time.

I didn't sold him. I'm running to become uncoleted and after that I lose the crystals that can give me the one star hulk.im thinking on the long run
    You can,but good luck with revives and units lol
    And who sells one star?
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

Why? If you sold your 1* Hulk, that's your problem, not Kabam's.

The big problem here anymore is the progression is so fast early on you only land like three or four 1* champs before you can't obtain them other than burning up thousands of units down the road with high hopes of getting luck and thats messed up, and needs to be fixed
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think the best solution for this is that the first 1* that you get from playing the game for the first time should be the 1* hulk instead of Spiderman or wolverine. That should fix the problem for everyone that joins from now on.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Why not a permanent pack with all 1 star champions for let’s say 500 units ?
    In that way players spend units (that makes kabam happy) and players get what they what (specific champions, add champions to their roster ....)
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

I think the best solution for this is that the first 1* that you get from playing the game for the first time should be the 1* hulk instead of Spiderman or wolverine. That should fix the problem for everyone that joins from now on.

@Championcritic That is the single most intelligent thing anyone has ever suggested for solving this 'problem'. They should indeed do this.

Having said that. I think it is only really needed for experienced players starting a secondary account. New players will not progress quickly enough to get the uncollected crystals, even with the easy 4 stars that come their way. They simple lack the skill to take down the collecter within the first month of playing, probably not even the first 2 months. That gives a lot of time to get a 1 star hulk.

It is still possible for all players to obtain a 1 star hulk, even if it is highly unlikely.
    So glad I read guides when I started playing a couple of years ago, and the single best tip in almost ALL guides: Never sell your champions.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401

@Championcritic That is the single most intelligent thing anyone has ever suggested for solving this 'problem'. They should indeed do this.

Having said that. I think it is only really needed for experienced players starting a secondary account. New players will not progress quickly enough to get the uncollected crystals, even with the easy 4 stars that come their way. They simple lack the skill to take down the collecter within the first month of playing, probably not even the first 2 months. That gives a lot of time to get a 1 star hulk.

It is still possible for all players to obtain a 1 star hulk, even if it is highly unlikely.
    So glad I read guides when I started playing a couple of years ago, and the single best tip in almost ALL guides: Never sell your champions.
    This account I have is a second account, because I got bored in the main one. Because I know the game mechanics o fly to the content. I just miss one path to finish act 4,but I can't do it because I still dont have the one star hulk. Is extremely ridiculous this situation.
    Im going to get stuck here till I get him. Still going to do other content,but can't advance in the story.
    KABAM, you need to fix this ridiculous situation
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    U can buy 1* and 2* crystal from the misc section for 50 units
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Or just give all the new players all the 1 stars off the bat.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian

Not sure the 1* go away only after Collector. Don’t they already go away after just either Maestro (or even maybe Act-3 Thanos ??)
    Anyways, it is very quick to advance to that point, even for people brand new (not experienced 2nd acct's).

But above suggestion by @Championcritic of 1* Hulk being part of your INITIAL CHAMPS when creating account is one good suggestion.

Another would be that the higher level DAILY Crystals would still have ANY 1* Champs THAT YOU DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE to still be potential pulls.
    So say you have most 1* champs (ie, just missing Hulk, BP, and Spidey), that those 3 could still be pulled from Daily as 1*, but that you would NOT be able to pull any of the other 1* you already have.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Whats unfortunate is you'll likely spend less units just muscling thorugh with whatever 1 stars you have than you will trying loads of crystals to pull a 1 star hulk!