**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is everyone in story?

Comments

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    I am on 5.1.5 and my brother is on 2.1.1 since he began a week ago
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    6.2.6 champion not beat yet
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    To be honest I found the life transfer node one of the easiest in act 5 so far. But the again, got 4* R4 Warlock and his bronze power hits like a beast! Use a character with lots of hit combos in SPs since ull gain ur health back faster and have more than u started with most times!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Completed all, but not explored 6.2 or 6.4 yet. Will take my time with those two chapters
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Last July, I had just beat act 4. Now, I have act 5 100% and have 6.1 complete. Right now I am focusing on variants, I have beat v3 and v4 and am working on completing paths I can do.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    working on exploring act 4, just got UC
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    rvcubing said:

working on exploring act 4, just got UC

Congrats
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm just barely in Act 5 Chapter 1...I'm only the second quest.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Geez I was on 6.2.2. I’m now at 100% Act 6, and everything else apart from abyss is done.

How time flies. And units.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★

Everything done except AOL 100%
    Slowly doing act6.4 by (still got afraid of those RNG based rewards)
    Insane Attack ratings. And health pools.
    F2P players have to do rigorous efforts
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    I have recently completed act 6.1 working on variant for now in no rush to take a shot at the infamous champion.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Acts 1, 3, 4, and 5 100%
    6.1, 6.3, and 6.4 100% with just 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 to go.
    LOL 100%
    Variants 1-4 100%
    Abyss initial clear done.

One day I’ll go back and explore Act 2 hahaha
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Currently on 5.2.6. Around the time this thread started I had just gotten the game, so I’d say good progress.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Exploring Act 5
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

I'm just barely in Act 5 Chapter 1...I'm only the second quest.

Me too!
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Edeuink said:

Last July, I had just beat act 4. Now, I have act 5 100% and have 6.1 complete. Right now I am focusing on variants, I have beat v3 and v4 and am working on completing paths I can do.

That is amazing progress!
    Thank you! I do spend a lot of time playing mcoc. 😂 Most of the stuff happened pretty recently, with me spending 4 hours doing act 5 to get elders bane, and doing 6.1.2-6.1.6 in one day. Also, to add to my previously answer I started an alt account in February and have cleared act 5(would be pushing for cav but I have a lousy 5 star roster).
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    About to start 6.1.1
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Only have V1 left to explore.
    Act 6 100%
    AOL 100%
    And still find variant 1 to be the worst content in the game. If I didn’t have the counters for sinister would hate that but g2099 and heimdall synergy made him a non issue
    The Champion No retreat lane was by far the worst lane in the game.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    put my toes in the 6.1 waters, little to cold for me now working on Elders Bane and waiting on a 5* Domino!!!
  • I got uncollected yesterday, I'm going to start working on 5.3 once alliance bases come out
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Why was this thread revived all of a sudden? Since everyone's doing it, I guess I will? Last time I posted here, I was on 5.1.4. I'm Cavalier now.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Exploring act 5 but I'm currently on 6.1.1
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Why was this thread revived all of a sudden? Since everyone's doing it, I guess I will? Last time I posted here, I was on 5.1.4. I'm Cavalier now.

I just wanted people to compare story progress from about a year ago to now.
    I gotcha, hadn't read that. I just thought people randomly started posting here again. 😂
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    5.3.1 though I've never gone into it. Beat 5.2.6 this month.