**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ægon not as useful as I thought.

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I honestly love the animation, damage, and more with Ægon but playing him more (in my opinion) makes me see he isn't exactly as good as I thought he may do lots of damage but that's only if you can stack the hits over time honestly in my eyes he is only a more controllable starlord that brings part of his combo to the next fight I also cant see his ramp up in damage in the first fight it doesnt show more damage unless the fight lasts a while and you are playing several matches with him if I had the choice of Starlord and Ægon I would go for the starlord as he can show his attacks ramping up in the first 25 hits but others may see Ægon as the better choice as if you have better skill in the game and maximize the amount of hits in one match without getting hit you can bring out the utility in him but the way I see it he has to be max signature ability to bring out the maximum amount of damage while starlord doesnt this is just a opinion not saying he isnt good I'm just saying I would recommend having to restart your hit
streak every time and show more ramp up damage than having to do several fights to show the ramp up

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    k take my advice here dude, if u don't like aegon, that is okay. but ur eventually going to need him for abyss, labyrinth and endgame content. so I advise you to keep him, rank him up and max sig him but only use him in times of need. that way it is a win win situation. You don't need to use him all the time but have him for desperate situations.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    btw what rank, rarity and sig level is ur ægon?
  • Starlord is dollar store aegon. He only has damage. Aegon has many great abilities like almost guaranteed crits and true strike, and also great tenactity. He is a bit niche though, and only really shines in LOL or AOL

Shines in most content lol just 1st fight is boring and painful.
    he's decent for stuff like higher story content, but I'm saying that he's best for giant health pools like AOL or LOL
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes it is true what you guys are saying I just think starlord is the better choice as he also has a fury chance to come up and the critical hits with starlord are also amazing I just want to show that Starlord is not great in this meta and is a bit more useful in my eyes than others
    edited May 2020
    Yes you all are right but I'm a fan of og god tier champions like starlord I see him as good not exactly like Ægon but Ægon is good I just think Starlord should have a bit more utility then he will be more useful but until then I am a fan of starlord and think he has more potential than meets the eye
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I use AEGON in everything from Uncollected to act 6 and everything basically.150 hits in his combo meter unleash his damage even 100 hits if you run suicides.Play him right and you will be using him in AQ as well.
    Just remember this is my opinion not to be taken for the truth
    Congrats mate
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Well......everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, doesn’t matter if the majority disagrees, it’s your opinion. If you were to state it as a fact, then it would be completely different thing.

More ot; I have both at rank 5 & max sig, I used SL for Labyrinth, Æegon for Abyss completion run. I enjoy using both, though SL has been collecting dust from the moment I started exploring act 6.

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited May 2020

Well......everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, doesn’t matter if the majority disagrees, it’s your opinion. If you were to state it as a fact, then it would be completely different thing.

More ot; I have both at rank 5 & max sig, I used SL for Labyrinth, Æegon for Abyss completion run. I enjoy using both, though SL has been collecting dust from the moment I started exploring act 6.

No, if something is plain stupid and has no reason at all, you are not entitled for this opinion. This is the reason a lot goes wrong these days.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    He carried me through act 6, more than likely wouldn't of bothered if I didn't have him.