**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else kinda stuck like this right now?

Some background: I am in a p4/p3 alliance and we currently run map 6 of AQ. Personally, I have

1.) All four variants at 100%
2.) Acts 1-5 @ 100%
3.) Act 6.1 at 100%
4.) Act 6.2-6.4 an initial clear
5.) ROL at 100%, LOL = one run, and just a few weeks ago did first run of AOL.

I did 6.4 getting the initial clear of act 6 out of the way, and looked act act 6.2 , 6.3, and 6.4 and was contemplating which to start with for 100% and really had 0 interest in any of them, with the exception of the Grandmaster chapter in 6.4 just because of how fun it is.

As I was looking at my roster I have 18 R5 five stars, and 2 R2 six stars (with the 6* R1-R2 gem in stash, as well as materials for three more R5s or two R2s)

I decided it was probably more worth it to go for a initial clear of Abyss and pray...PRAY I can get either a 6* skill (Nick Fury) mystic (sym supreme) or tech (guilly 2099, not the best IK) awakening gem and or T5CC.

I finish abyss and pull a skill catalyst (GREAT!!) now I just need to dupe Nick Fury with RNG from the 20k six star shards or pull the skill awakening gem...and I pulled cosmic.

On top of that, I have a duped R2 VTD already, but those 20K shards got me an awakened Heimdall and then a moon knight.

Then Seatins video came out, and all hell has broken loose..but within that there is mention/talks of things in act 6 changing, and also Abyss exploration rewards, and I don’t have the units saved to go through four more paths of that yet, but also don’t want to do anymore act 6 if they’re going to ease it up and I can save myself the stress/resources.

So I’m in limbo...kind of just saving units for another abyss clear, but find myself bored with game now after first abyss clear, was making a real push to get into the 6R3 game and fell short. I’ve even had incredible luck with this months rifts (3 awakening gems) and those are great, but not nearly as exciting or as important as they used to be. Six stars are all where it’s at...but I’m just froze in game right now especially while waiting for announcements and the future direction of the game.

Anyone else experiencing this? Not quite all content completed, but pretty stuck in the mud until announcements/changes come? Just wondering if I’m burnt out, or if they’re are others like me out there!

Comments

• MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Same spot as you. Finished 100% 6.1, 6.3 and 6.4. No desire to do 100% 6.2 unless they fix champion fight. And no stamina to do Abyss exploration
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    Maqsood said:

Same spot as you. Finished 100% 6.1, 6.3 and 6.4. No desire to do 100% 6.2 unless they fix champion fight. And no stamina to do Abyss exploration

Between 6.3 and 6.4 which did you do first?