**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's the champion(s) you have always wanted but never got?

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    RookieXX said:

Red Hulk

Today, I finally got a 5* Red Hulk. Been hoping to pull him since June last year. Took him straight to R4 :)*
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Doom, NF and Sunspot
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Captain Marvel movie and Ghost.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Hanging out for 5* ghost, all synergies in place.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Ghost Ghost and some more Ghost please with a side crystal of Quake dressed in Stark Spidey. To finish it all wonderfully, I simply request a Void and some dupes, but any Groots found in that will be demolished and sent straight in the bin!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wasp & ant man 5 or 6* for that full ghost trinity.

Have ghost & Hood. Just at least need that wasp lol
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Hyperion.
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Nick fury and dr doom
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Nick fury more than anything
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    taskmaster 5* or above
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    5* Star Lord 😔
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I still have no 5 star magik and she was the one of the first to be added to the 5 star pool. I have 122 5 stars...
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Batman 😣😣
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    corvus :/
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Fury. My best character is 5* CMM. I don't have Fury at any single star. It is maddening.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Warlock and Mysterio.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    5* Colossus.....a year before he even won the rework vote.
    5* Venom
  • _Quetzalcohuātl_Quetzalcohuātl Posts: 17
    edited May 2020
    Been after a 4 or 5 star Psylocke for a while now, love her animations and play style
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Been playing daily for 5 years. Inexplicably I still have never pulled a 4* SW. Makes no sense. Defies all laws of math and probability. Could only happen in kabam’s world.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Quake since forever and Doom since he arrived.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    CAIW
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I started playing before they redid the class relationships.....it's been so long since then, does anyone remember what they use to be?
    Darn ADD, back on topic. My first 4* was Scarlett Witch.
    Was on either my second or third 4* I awakened her. This was before they nerfed her Veil of Fortune.
    5 years playing, and still haven't pulled her????? Yeah, I completely agree....something is funked up with that 🤔
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Blade (if talking about how long the waiting time); Nick and Nova (recent wish list).
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Domino Medusa Doom
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    I just want to dupe omega red
  • A_corruptor13290A_corruptor13290 Posts: 17

For me it is a 5 star Domino and 5 star Ghost

5 star stark Spidey
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Superman