**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Curse is Broken

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
After five months of horrible six star pulls (including Punisher 2099, awakening Elektra, and pulling Beast and Karnak after completing Act 6) I can finally say I am genuinely excited about this pull:
Havok is one of my favorite champs in the game AND I’ve been sitting on a mutant t5cc since my initial completion of Abyss. I was going to use it on Psylocke after I finish exploring Act 6, but now it’s going to Havok (I’ll still take Psylocke up to r2 and then to r3 after I pull or form another mutant t5cc). The only issue is that I only have one mutant t4cc so I popped opened 13 t4ccs:

The RNG giveth and the RNG taketh

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Congrats hopefully this doesn’t use up all your luck for act 6 exploration rewards
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Congrats hopefully this doesn’t use up all your luck for act 6 exploration rewards

Havok came off the back off more useless dupes of my Howard and Hawkeye as five stars, so I think I’m set for him not using up my luck. He’s a great champ, but he doesn’t make up for 5 months of bad crystal luck.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good pull!

Good pull!

Thanks mate!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Happy for you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Dang, was kinda hoping for r3 Psylocke gameplay.

Glad that RNG finally swung your way. If anyone on here deserves it, it’s you.

I’m still gonna take Psylocke up to r3, it’ll just be a a little longer now. Unless I pull another mutant catalyst from exploration. She’s still going to r2 in the meantime.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I’m still gonna take Psylocke up to r3, it’ll just be a a little longer now. Unless I pull another mutant catalyst from exploration. She’s still going to r2 in the meantime.
    any chance we get some gameplay?

any chance we get some gameplay?
    I’ll upload some gameplay to my channel and link it on a new post.