**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champions do you not enjoy due to their animations?

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Both versions of Daredevil. Their 2nd mediums land too late and it takes effort to properly launch a special attack after it since you have to wait a fraction of a second as you would most other champs.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Green Goblin : at one point during a normal combo there's an animation, I think it's the first light (maybe?), that makes the screen scroll to the left instead of the right like it's usually the case when you attack. It's weird but it feels unnatural to the point it bothers me every time... I think Hela does the same thing but I tend to avoid using them even in arenas so, not sure...

Thor Ragnarok : I have absolutely no idea what he does during his SP. He obviously does something, since he's moving his arms in all directions at once and it inflicts damage to the opponent, but for the life of me I still have no idea what it's suppose to be.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Aburaees said:

Thor Ragnarok. Ulgh. His animations and his build are painful. Just terrible.

This ☝️

Thor seemed a lot more agile (and less jerky) in the movie, and only held that ridiculous shield for 2 seconds.

And that awful crouching posture...he only did that when he was trying the “sun is getting real low” trick.

I’d love to see him reanimated, if not a completely new Thor wielding storm breaker.

Maybe they can do something about it. He looks so, so bad. Frame-skipping jerkiness that's reminiscent of The Ring. You see it and there's a moment where you think you need to show it to someone else so you don't die. :lol:
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Sentinel. He’s XL. Makes your opponent any size on the screen.
  • Umarmusty12Umarmusty12 Posts: 21
    Colosus because his to big
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I enjoy playing Silver Surfer, but I think his animations are just so underwhelming. It doesn't feel cosmic enough.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Sabretooth is actually one of my favorites to play. That final medium makes it super easy to parry after finishing the combo as well.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    mbrace said:

I’m going with Colossus as well. I like what he can do, but man is he boring to look at and play as.

I just pulled a 5* Colossus and I guess I'm excited to have a good champ, but god he's the most boring champ in the game to look at. His new animations are much cooler than before, but I hate his stupid leotard.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    IMIW, his special looks damn cool
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    IMIW/
    His mediums never seem to hit.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Not their fight animations, but the fact that rocket raccoon moves so fast always throws me off.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Medusa, always found her really smooth to play
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    limeade32 said:

Thor Ragnarok. Ulgh. His animations and his build are painful. Just terrible.

I agree with that, Ive been using him as a 2* for rifts.
    so have I it hurts
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I enjoy playing Silver Surfer, but I think his animations are just so underwhelming. It doesn't feel cosmic enough.

So taking the opponent to a star and making them explode in it (SP3) is not cosmic enough for you?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

H_I_Z said:

Warlock is ugly, just straight up dispicably ugly

hey that's mean... why you gotta insult my boy warlock like that
    Am I your boy?
    Yessir
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Magneto for sure has always felt super clunky and slow.

Sentinel I like to play but in spite of his animations. More so how slow his character is. I almost have to ignore what he is actually doing and play like I know I should with him. His kit though is awesome.

Also idk why but I despise she hulks animations. There is just something I hate about the character appearance and animations. It makes me unable to play the character for the most part. Her kit is awesome and I try to use her but I just find it painful to play her.

There are many others that are just boring but these one definitely jump out.
  • A_corruptor13290A_corruptor13290 Posts: 17

Those champs with lots of additional 'animations', causes lag on tablet.

Vision Aarkus, BWCV, Terrax etc etc

Every time I fight against vision aarkus my phone lags which many time causes me to lose more than 50% health
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    All champs that have a blaze of light when blocking. Dormammu springs to mind first, Symbiote Supreme is similar. Just too much nonsense going on and taking attention away from the actual fight!
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    For me, XL champs are the hardest to play. I like smoother champs like iceman, namor and stark spidey