**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ode to 1* hulk

2»

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    MRW_BBN said:

I don't have either of the Visions either. No poison immune 1* champs at all.

Your fault for selling them or rushing through the content to not receive those 1 stars
    Knation said:

Unio77 said:

MRW_BBN said:

Your fault for selling them or rushing through the content to not receive those 1 stars
    The second point is the most idiotic arguement I’ve ever heard. Ah yes people should have slowed down their progression because a few years in the future there might have been content where they needed that 1* they had a chance to get from a daily crystal
    Unless you sold your champ i fully sympathize with you you’ll hear people complaining about the act 6 bosses when this path is just as bad if not worse in terms of options
    Well kabam would certainly not implement something in a game that is not useful.

Most ppl who have started the game rush content to get better rewards like 3 stars and so forth not taking into consideration those 1 stars and how they are there for a reason.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Knation said:

Unio77 said:

MRW_BBN said:

The second point is the most idiotic arguement I’ve ever heard. Ah yes people should have slowed down their progression because a few years in the future there might have been content where they needed that 1* they had a chance to get from a daily crystal
    Unless you sold your champ i fully sympathize with you you’ll hear people complaining about the act 6 bosses when this path is just as bad if not worse in terms of options
    Well kabam would certainly not implement something in a game that is not useful.

Most ppl who have started the game rush content to get better rewards like 3 stars and so forth not taking into consideration those 1 stars and how they are there for a reason.
    Yeah because they are new players and don't know any better. They dont know there's a Variant down the road they need those champs for. And dude your original comment is just straight ignorant. Really? How dare somebody just play the game and progress just a little too far too soon. What a terrible decision they made huh?
    MRW_BBN said:

Unio77 said:

Knation said:

Unio77 said:

MRW_BBN said:

Hahahaha says the guy who probably hasn't completed V4 and has 0 r4 5* champs. Bye!
    Well I do have a rank 4 ghost and I'm just saving up units to tackle variant 4 so dont know why u had to say that

Unio77 said:

Knation said:

Unio77 said:

MRW_BBN said:

Yeah because they are new players and don't know any better. They dont know there's a Variant down the road they need those champs for. And dude your original comment is just straight ignorant. Really? How dare somebody just play the game and progress just a little too far too soon. What a terrible decision they made huh?
    Well if some new player sees that there are better things in the game like for example 4 stars they are gonna want it, so the first thing one normally does is rush through the content so that they can acquire a 4 star
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I understand and feel really bad for the people who progressed too fast to collect 1*s, but I don't sympathize with the people who sold their champs. Why would you sell your champs? What do you gain out of it?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    It was a pretty clever way for Kabam to make some money from 1 star crystals. I don't really feel bad for people that sold their Hulk but the people who progressed quickly definitely get shafted. It was a lot different when the game was new, you pretty much had to complete everything because you didn't get all the shards we do now.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I only just realized there was a 1-2* crystal where the drop rates are 80% to pull the 2* INSTEAD OF THE 1*!!!! :|
    This is among the most disgusting scummy things done in this game.... WOW.... and for 50 units?!?!?!?!?!

wow...
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    By the way do any of you have awakened one stars? Because Ive never seen any one star awakened till now.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

By the way do any of you have awakened one stars? Because Ive never seen any one star awakened till now.

You can't awaken one stars.
  • FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    Deli said:

Oh 1* hulk, how you elude me. 3 paths left until v4 is explored, but still you have resisted to be mine. 800 units got me 4 1* bp's but 0 of you. Oh 1* hulk, how pitiful I feel. Knowing, I will most likely sell you again once I use you for my dirty deed. If only I could get you...

On a more serious note. How many **** units am I gonna have to spend to get this 1* hulk kabam? Yall evil evil

Man i spent 1000 units and i didn't dnt get any 1* champ so i can just complete variant 4 :(