**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening Gems in Rifts

How do the gems cycle in the rifts?
Is it random or is there a schedule?

I have been saving my chronometer for a Mutant gem for almost 3 weeks now and have not seen one once.

I will genuinely lose my mind if the event runs out and I haven’t seen a mutant gem.

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    we should have got an awakening gem selector I got a 5* mystic gem but I have NO use for it unless I want to awaken my Mordo or thor jane
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

we should have got an awakening gem selector I got a 5* mystic gem but I have NO use for it unless I want to awaken my Mordo or thor jane

You aren't forcedto use it now or even have choosed it in the first place
  • we should have got an awakening gem selector I got a 5* mystic gem but I have NO use for it unless I want to awaken my Mordo or thor jane

Nah, they provided a way to get us an AG or more as well as a way to assure at least one AG of we so please. Sure, RNG is a pain, but it is RNG
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I got cosmic and mutant. I didn't have no use for cosmic until I pulled Medusa from the rift featured 5* crystal. The only champs I can use mutant on is Colossus or Mr. Sinister, but I may wait.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

I got cosmic and mutant. I didn't have no use for cosmic until I pulled Medusa from the rift featured 5* crystal. The only champs I can use mutant on is Colossus or Mr. Sinister, but I may wait.

Why not using it on colossus? He is cool with that AG, although you can wait for Omega/AA.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Quit complaining. I’ve pulled 0 ag’s.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately, that is RNG and some folks are going to see only 1 or 2 classes.

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    i was lucky enough to get the ag i wanted
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    @Midnightfox Chronometer buddy. The thing where you get to CHOOSE your gem. The problem is there has not been a day where a mutant gem has been available
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

How can u get dusa from rifts feac cystal when she not in there’s.