**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ode to 1* hulk

2»

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    MRW_BBN said:

I don't have either of the Visions either. No poison immune 1* champs at all.

Your fault for selling them or rushing through the content to not receive those 1 stars
    Knation said:

Unio77 said:

MRW_BBN said:

Your fault for selling them or rushing through the content to not receive those 1 stars
    The second point is the most idiotic arguement I’ve ever heard. Ah yes people should have slowed down their progression because a few years in the future there might have been content where they needed that 1* they had a chance to get from a daily crystal
    Unless you sold your champ i fully sympathize with you you’ll hear people complaining about the act 6 bosses when this path is just as bad if not worse in terms of options
    Well kabam would certainly not implement something in a game that is not useful.

Most ppl who have started the game rush content to get better rewards like 3 stars and so forth not taking into consideration those 1 stars and how they are there for a reason.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Knation said:

Unio77 said:

MRW_BBN said:

The second point is the most idiotic arguement I’ve ever heard. Ah yes people should have slowed down their progression because a few years in the future there might have been content where they needed that 1* they had a chance to get from a daily crystal
    Unless you sold your champ i fully sympathize with you you’ll hear people complaining about the act 6 bosses when this path is just as bad if not worse in terms of options
    Well kabam would certainly not implement something in a game that is not useful.

Most ppl who have started the game rush content to get better rewards like 3 stars and so forth not taking into consideration those 1 stars and how they are there for a reason.
    Yeah because they are new players and don't know any better. They dont know there's a Variant down the road they need those champs for. And dude your original comment is just straight ignorant. Really? How dare somebody just play the game and progress just a little too far too soon. What a terrible decision they made huh?
    MRW_BBN said:

Unio77 said:

Knation said:

Unio77 said:

MRW_BBN said:

Hahahaha says the guy who probably hasn't completed V4 and has 0 r4 5* champs. Bye!
    Well I do have a rank 4 ghost and I'm just saving up units to tackle variant 4 so dont know why u had to say that

Unio77 said:

Knation said:

Unio77 said:

MRW_BBN said:

Yeah because they are new players and don't know any better. They dont know there's a Variant down the road they need those champs for. And dude your original comment is just straight ignorant. Really? How dare somebody just play the game and progress just a little too far too soon. What a terrible decision they made huh?
    Well if some new player sees that there are better things in the game like for example 4 stars they are gonna want it, so the first thing one normally does is rush through the content so that they can acquire a 4 star
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I understand and feel really bad for the people who progressed too fast to collect 1*s, but I don't sympathize with the people who sold their champs. Why would you sell your champs? What do you gain out of it?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    It was a pretty clever way for Kabam to make some money from 1 star crystals. I don't really feel bad for people that sold their Hulk but the people who progressed quickly definitely get shafted. It was a lot different when the game was new, you pretty much had to complete everything because you didn't get all the shards we do now.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I only just realized there was a 1-2* crystal where the drop rates are 80% to pull the 2* INSTEAD OF THE 1*!!!! :|
    This is among the most disgusting scummy things done in this game.... WOW.... and for 50 units?!?!?!?!?!

wow...
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    By the way do any of you have awakened one stars? Because Ive never seen any one star awakened till now.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

By the way do any of you have awakened one stars? Because Ive never seen any one star awakened till now.

You can't awaken one stars.
  • FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    Deli said:

Oh 1* hulk, how you elude me. 3 paths left until v4 is explored, but still you have resisted to be mine. 800 units got me 4 1* bp's but 0 of you. Oh 1* hulk, how pitiful I feel. Knowing, I will most likely sell you again once I use you for my dirty deed. If only I could get you...

On a more serious note. How many **** units am I gonna have to spend to get this 1* hulk kabam? Yall evil evil

Man i spent 1000 units and i didn't dnt get any 1* champ so i can just complete variant 4 :(