**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pay to win?

PoupPoup Posts: 41
All in all, since the red guardian came out, i spent around 300$ to get it in crystals, not to mention the unit i earned in versus.
After over 50 crystals opening i did not get ONE 5* red guardian.
Am i the only one spending money to get a champion he really wants. I must say i’m quite pissed about that, its not the first time i spent money to try to get at least a 5* featured champion and so far i never got one..

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Should have grins arena from those 3000 units till now you must have enoguh score to get red guardian.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Didn't get out of 50 is well below the odds, 0.5% he is theoretically 1 in every 200 crystals.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Paying never guarantees you'll get what you're aiming for, which is clear by the drop rates given. This shouldn't be news to anyone!
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I truly don’t meant this as an insult but this is a crazy amount of money to spend on something like this. Even if your parents are rich and you can afford to splurge you should probably seek some help with your spending habits
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Obviously people have varying levels of disposable income and each to their own.
    Don't get me wrong, I spend on this game but I've never been able to understand dropping that amount of cash on a mobile game gamble.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I truly don’t meant this as an insult but this is a crazy amount of money to spend on something like this. Even if your parents are rich and you can afford to splurge you should probably seek some help with your spending habits

You may not want to spend a particular amount, but who are you to judge what people do with their own money!
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    wow, why does Red Guardian make you all desire that much?
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

Paying never guarantees you'll get what you're aiming for, which is clear by the drop rates given. This shouldn't be news to anyone!

I disagree, or maybe lemme reword it for you.
    Paying guarantees the champ you're aiming for, it's all about how much are you willing to spend/pay for it?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I just wouldn't do it. My roster is amazing and I don't buy cavaliers at all. Its a better investment to use that money to complete AOL or higher tier content.
  • PoupPoup Posts: 41
    I know it was a crazy amount of money to spend in a mobile game. Howhever i believe anyone could do what he wants with the money he earned.
    I’m kinda happy that we’re not playing a « paytowin » game.
    Juste wanted to share my story and see if i was just unlucky or if i should have seen it coming ^^..
    Thanks for your comment!
  • JessieS said:

you clearly have never taken your kids/ family on the disneyworld resort week package. tapping your (kids) wristband to charge things to your account is akin to lighting your cash on fire. $100 on lightsabers was somehow a sensible deal...
    I wish I had kids to blame those expenses on...nope, just me and my childhood dreams
  • PoupPoup Posts: 41
    JessieS said:

I earned my money by working self employed of an average of 12hours a day, 6 days a week. I believe i can do what i please with my own money..
This discussion has been closed.