**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Nick Fury overrated?

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like Nick Fury is really not performing as good as everyone hypes him up to. I have him at 4/40 awakened and I've used him in several game modes for a while now, but I've realized I prefer playing Killmonger a lot more. I find Nick's damage output really disappointing. Fights take really long and I'd rather just use other champs. What's your opinion on this?

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    The fake nick is weak. You need the real one. 5*R4 77 hits to kill ROL WS

https://youtu.be/OIYxGrXzoks
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

mrcyrcle said:

I find Nick's damage output really disappointing. Fights take really long and I'd rather just use other champs. What's your opinion on this?

Are... are we playing the same champ?
    Im with you on this one.

I think Nick is the one finishing fights fastest in my entire roster, perhaps cmm can do it faster but thats its a close call.

Get him in second phase, max out Deep Wounds and end your combos with a light attack.
    As long as the opponent bleeds, nick cuts right through em.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'd bet you're not running DW and certainly not maxed like others have mentioned
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    On top of all the other advice, put the OG BP and BPCW as his synergies and his Bleeds do massive damage. Even without max deep wounds and at R4, I've had 5000 bleed per tick with that synergy.
  • MazraMazra Posts: 60
    nick fury has a permanent spot in my endgame content roster.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    He doesn't need deep wound like carnage or blade just stack internal bleeds. You're just new to the game. You'll eventually learn.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I can’t seem to figure out KM😂. If I’m not getting damage from just playing normally, then I won’t use them.

Does NF have to get his butt kicked in order to do some damage? I wouldn’t use him if I had to do that for every fight. (Referring to the video ^)
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

I can’t seem to figure out KM😂. If I’m not getting damage from just playing normally, then I won’t use them.

Does NF have to get his butt kicked in order to do some damage? I wouldn’t use him if I had to do that for every fight. (Referring to the video ^)

He has a permanent place on my team along side cmm, I play nf in his normal phase and then you have the safety net of his second life if you F up, that's when things get real fun lol
    Thebgj said:

Not at all in my opinion. When I ran the map 7 do you bleed path in my last alliance, I ran the entire path in LMD unless I messed up. Then I killed LMD off in the last fight before Thanos bc of his interaction with the heal prevention node
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Both nicks are great.

Solo’d Medusa in 6.4.1 with LMD nick no boosts
    Solod Medusa again with furious nick no boost even faster.
    This was one of my fights taking about 60% of a 640k health Thanos on map 7 before I messed up and face planted into a special

https://youtu.be/w9GQYznLBuk
  • NF has great damage on his 2nd phase. He has fury + unblockable, and he also can't miss
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Read his abilities, you saying that makes me think you don't really read the abilities of a champ before playing them . If you dont like reading you can just look up a youtube video. I have only one r4 5 star . Its nick . I've saved up units over them month and now have 4 points in deep wounds. Without deep wounds you need to build up tactical charges and set up an internal bleed debuff . With deep wounds , you just go in and just watch their health go down.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Just get to the real nick fury and then you see the real damage.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Pratham02 said:

Read his abilities, you saying that makes me think you don't really read the abilities of a champ before playing them . If you dont like reading you can just look up a youtube video. I have only one r4 5 star . Its nick . I've saved up units over them month and now have 4 points in deep wounds. Without deep wounds you need to build up tactical charges and set up an internal bleed debuff . With deep wounds , you just go in and just watch their health go down.

And when you have both DW and a bunch of charges.... oh man...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    What??? Nick Fury is a monster, great utility and damage