**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this the most irrelevant path in epic rift?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

1st and foremost rift is amazing.
Absolutely love it. But yeah 4 energy per tile but 100 6* shard path is the most irrelevant path (personal opinion)

I mean it only has significance if u r at 9900 6* shards which is soo rare :p

Every other paths has stuff useful at some point yeah RNG is an issue while spinning crystal. Still.
Even duping a meme champ gives u iso gold and shards.

So 100 6* shards for Cavilier players while 4 energy per tile is the Stinger!
:D

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    That’s probably the worst path out of the lot but it’s still something I guess. The rest of them are pretty good imo
  • Options
    TP33 said:

That’s probably the worst path out of the lot but it’s still something I guess. The rest of them are pretty good imo

Bro i am at 9500 6 star shard.
    It's ...... pAIN... :D
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    These rifts are great reward wise. There basically is only 1 bad pad. And 5 great paths. Sig stones are pretty decent aswell as people always complain about their availability.
    Other times nearly half the paths were pretty bad. So we can`t complain about 1 'bad' path.
  • Options
    TBKlann said:

I've hit that path twice, but I don't really know how that is worse than the 5 sig stones. 6* shards are tougher to get for me anyway. Neither path is worth it though.

Even though 5 sig stones are good.
    Yeah but if it were 5 sig stones with each 5 level that would have been rad :p lol
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    sig stones are worth
    1k 5* shards, if 5* will be a dupe, will give you 25.5 6* shards and sig levels in champ you can't choose
    2k 5* shards - 51 6* shards
    If you go for 6* champs, it's not the worst
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

sig stones are worth
    1k 5* shards, if 5* will be a dupe, will give you 25.5 6* shards and sig levels in champ you can't choose
    2k 5* shards - 51 6* shards
    If you go for 6* champs, it's not the worst

Yep. 100 6* shards is worth 3636.36 5* shards, assuming a 5* basic crystal dupe.
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    Well I was at 2100 but now at 2400 thanks to that path..... :/
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    TBKlann said:

I've hit that path twice, but I don't really know how that is worse than the 5 sig stones. 6* shards are tougher to get for me anyway. Neither path is worth it though.

If you’re F2P those sig stones are hard to come by.

Wish it wasn’t 4 energy a pop though, that’s just silly. If Act 7 is 4 energy I’m going to rant so much I give birth
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Signature stone path is worse. That's still 1% of the next 6*
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Sig stones should be 10, not 5. T5B shards should be 7-9k. Wouldn't have minded seeing 6* shard minimum be 200.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I actually exit the quest out of anger. Have hot that path like 7 times. It’s like kabam tries hard to piss ppl off

In the last iteration of rifts (not the current one), I quit because needed to revive, poor skill and weak roster.

Now I take everything given.

Not forgetting also, there is a Snr Room crystal for 2* champs that I don't have.
    Still waiting for 2* Dr Strange though.
  • Options

Yesterday... :D excruciating pain.

And i am gonna miss those 300 end of the month 6* shards from log in calendar.
    We had a catagory 5 Cyclone in southern asia. It was soo damaging. Obviously u have to log in every day to get those spacial 300... Lol

& The there is a salt in the wound
    While doing todays target searched for omegared and saw something extremely painful

:D why do i even bother.... Hahaha..