**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally!!!

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I have finally gotten around to beating 6.1, and becoming cavalier! Crossbones and Sentinel were unit-grabbing pains, but I made it. Then, I got a 5* Drax from my rewards.

Here’s the team I used in case anyone cares to know.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    I had finished till last 6.1.4 last week before war season started. Now will continue my journey to cavalier next week.. also need some idea

Which is tough : 6.1.5 or 6.1.6 ?

Whom did you use to beat : Crossbones ?

I just gave a loook to 6.1.5 , so needed to ask which lane did you took , Winter Soldier node or Mephisto ?

Units or revives ?

• MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    At least drax can stand still
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    DJMNH said:

I had finished till last 6.1.4 last week before war season started. Now will continue my journey to cavalier next week.. also need some idea

I just gave a loook to 6.1.5 , so needed to ask which lane did you took , Winter Soldier node or Mephisto ?

Units or revives ?

I think I used the same amount of units to beat both. They were both pretty bad. You definitely don’t want to go in unprepared.
    I used Sentinel to beat Crossbones, and I took the path with Winter Soldier.
    I used a lot of revives and units on the last 2 quests, not sure about the exact numbers though. I’d recommend going in with 1,000 units.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I'm currently exploring 6.1.5, 2 paths left. I did it with quake for my initial clear but Aegon is much, much, much easier.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

DJMNH said:

Units or revives ?

I think I used the same amount of units to beat both. They were both pretty bad. You definitely don’t want to go in unprepared.
    I used a lot of revives and units on the last 2 quests, not sure about the exact numbers though. I’d recommend going in with 1,000 units.
    Thanks.. I had used 100 units (team revive) and one team revives potions as of now from act 6.1.1 till 6.1.4.

Used them on 6.1.2 soley as I didn't had any double immune champ or corvus to slice it away easily. So was worried since both 6.1.2 and 6.1.5 have similar node.

Thank you for the guidance.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Units or revives ?

Thanks.. I had used 100 units (team revive) and one team revives potions as of now from act 6.1.1 till 6.1.4.

Used them on 6.1.2 soley as I didn't had any double immune champ or corvus to slice it away easily. So was worried since both 6.1.2 and 6.1.5 have similar node.

Thank you for the guidance.
    No problem. Good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    It's not unit grabbing if you have Ghost trinity. Yeah I know. You don't have Ghost. Just saying so that you can keep this at the back of your mind. Ghost trinity will save you a lot of units in other chapters too