**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Masacre is very underrated!!!

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Why is nobody talking about this dude???? Once his bat is ignited, he DESTROYS opponents!! Why don't people appreciate him? His bat ignition is not that hard to start as well.

Comments

• LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I love just dash back intercepting. I’ll either get the intercept or hit their block, but either way it’s a win win. Love doing the same with Sentinel too.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Why is nobody talking about this dude???? Once his bat is ignited, he DESTROYS opponents!! Why don't people appreciate him? His bat ignition is not that hard to start as well.

There’s a science champ called human torch haven’t you heard?
    Ya i know Human Torch bruh
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’m with you on the Masacre bandwagon. I have a 5* r5 sig 200 and if I pull a skill t5cc I’m very tempted to take my 6* to r3. He’s definitely in the top 5 FUN champs to play and he’s certainly near the top of the skill class...he’s not Ægon or Fury or Blade but he’s as good or better than the rest of the skill champs. Most importantly, he’s fun to play, he’s unique, he’s easy to play, he kills things fast, he does great damage even against incinerate immune opponents and he has great synergies with other great champs. What’s not to like?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    My problem with Massacre is his limitations
    For max damage, you would ideally want the person incinerated, disoriented, and then fire off an l2 on the block.
    My problem is that Massacre takes forever to ramp-up.
    If the AI goes aggressive, then you can't hit them on the block for ignition charges
    It's honestly way too exhausting having to use the l2 on the block, and also having to hit the other persons block 9 times
    Now he can get ignition charges through crits, but RNG in this game isn't always in your favor
    Thus, I think he is accurately rated where he is. definitely top 10 in skill class, but top 5 probably not
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    For me, I have a hard time getting the bat to ignite. Getting 10 charges before the timers expire seems a little tight. I can't tell you how many times I've been at 9 with a decent amount of time left when suddenly the enemy decides to stop cooperating and won't block anything. As soon as the first charge falls off it's all over. I never seem to catch back up.

That's what does it for me. I mostly use him on an arena team with Domino and Rulk, so even starting with some charges, I can only ignite the bat in 1 out of every 5 attempts.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    As an owner of a rank 5 near max signature masacre I honestly don’t see him as being under rated. He is ok to good. I don’t use him much unless bringing trinity and even then he still ends up being more of an after thought. Of my 18 champs at r5 or r2 he is used close to the least. He can come through in some fights and he is viable in act 6 but rarely the best option
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    He's fun to run with domino, but there are far better options for what he can offer
    I know! He's fun and his damage is slick!
    Lvernon15 said:

He’s too impractical to play in certain scenarios due to his extremely aggressive playstyle to maintain incinerates and he doesn’t have much utility, he’s super fun and has some really solid damage, but he’s nit a champ I’d pick over huge portions of my roster

Well, i guess but who needs utility when he can finish a fight in a second??
    And guys if you really have bad RNG and can't get his bat ignited, use an sp3, that'll make his ignition charges WAY easier
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    How can anyone not like a champ who belts the **** out of their opponents with a baseball bat?

I own a R4 duped 5* version and I’d R5 him if I could
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I hate trying to purposefully hit blocks, especially with endgame AI. It throws my rhythm way off and is doing the opposite of what I’ve been doing for 5 years. For that reason I don’t find him fun at all and the ramp up is a huge pain. He’d probably be a lot of fun in Map 5🤷‍♂️
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    How much does his awakened ability help? I have him at r4 for Domino team and I like him OK but mine is unawakened.

How much does his awakened ability help? I have him at r4 for Domino team and I like him OK but mine is unawakened.

It does close to nothing. It's purpose is to just help you ramp up your ignition charges faster at the start of each fight. Nice to have, but not needed.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Massacre
    Darkhawk
    Nightthrasher
    Ronin

All of them are hidden gem.
    Awesome mechanism. Brilliant champion.
    Just tricky to play with.

Also Taskmaster too. Cz this month's eq and stuff i learned a lot about this dude.
    He has some wierd cool mechanism.
    Can stop archangel's neurotoxin
    Becomes parry or any debuff immune mid fight and bunch of stuff.
    007md92 said:

Massacre
    Darkhawk
    Nightthrasher
    Ronin

All of them are hidden gem.
    Awesome mechanism. Brilliant champion.
    Just tricky to play with.

Also Taskmaster too. Cz this month's eq and stuff i learned a lot about this dude.
    He has some wierd cool mechanism.
    Can stop archangel's neurotoxin
    Becomes parry or any debuff immune mid fight and bunch of stuff.

I know! These champs are underrated as well. Ronin becomes god tier if you are good at backdrafting and you have the skill, Night Thrasher hits like a truck if you're willing to put the commitment with high sig plus synergies. I wouldn't say Darkhawk is underrated tho, he's really appreciated. Everyone's going "he's not as good as Nick Fury or Aegon or Blade" but not everyone has the luck to pull these champs that they ignore the underrated ones and think they're not worthy, but those champs have potential.