**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What if you never find what you were waiting for?

2»

Comments

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

@Magrailothos thx for sharing link, but even if some allies read the forum threads BEFORE buying the Chrono, they would've seen a respected & knowledgeable voice sharing/arguing to buy 1st. So even threads differed & also confusing. Not saying it's DNAs fault in any way. Appears the frustration is coming from what was implied in initial Igemail & RRift Info from Kabam

1) Many who bought it 1st didn't know they could enter a rift to check if the class they wanted popped up, then buy the Chrono. It's a brand new Rift option.

2) Initial posts stated buy the Chrono so we can "get the exact reward we need". Implying that the Classes would somehow Rotate, NOT RNG to have that opportunity. Even the %s @DNA3000 posted had 91% chance in 12 Rifts to get the 1 class. Many have gotten the same 2-3 classes they don't need, myself included.

Is this what u thought too? @TheExit27

***Some allies say we should've known better bc the details were in RR Forum Threads. We should trust the info Kabam provides is enough to make a smart, informed decision. So they're arguing after the milk has been spilled. Yes, they are correct about those details, but it doesn't matter now. That's not what allies are annoyed by. If we'd known that info before, we obviously would've waited to buy.

Allies shouldn't have to sift thru forum threads for accurate info. That's Kabams job to share clear & vital info about our options,...especially the 1st time offering a Chrono in a Rift. Which obviously wasn't clear here or there wouldn't be so much confusion or upset posts. (which should be merged by now).

So you

crogs said:

I’ve done 17 so far. No ag’s here.

I've pulled 3 different Classes? (Sorry.)
    I've seen all classes but tech and mutant so far. Landed on skill once randomly. Got 10k shards once. My alt account got 10k twice, the ****. I hate when the baby account ups the main.
    Last one I pulled was a Tech. Debated using it on Mysterio, but I decided to save it incase I pull Warlock.
    Nice. I can't seem bring myself to use the skill on Kila. Think I need to hold out for Fury.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Same boat OP. I've got 4 more tries. I had mutant gem as my secondary target and now I kinda regret not using the chronometer on it in my very first rift (and my latest). I'll just use it in the last rift and take whatever gem appears at this point. Not getting skill now that's for sure
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    crogs said:

@Magrailothos thx for sharing link, but even if some allies read the forum threads BEFORE buying the Chrono, they would've seen a respected & knowledgeable voice sharing/arguing to buy 1st. So even threads differed & also confusing. Not saying it's DNAs fault in any way. Appears the frustration is coming from what was implied in initial Igemail & RRift Info from Kabam

1) Many who bought it 1st didn't know they could enter a rift to check if the class they wanted popped up, then buy the Chrono. It's a brand new Rift option.

2) Initial posts stated buy the Chrono so we can "get the exact reward we need". Implying that the Classes would somehow Rotate, NOT RNG to have that opportunity. Even the %s @DNA3000 posted had 91% chance in 12 Rifts to get the 1 class. Many have gotten the same 2-3 classes they don't need, myself included.

***Some allies say we should've known better bc the details were in RR Forum Threads. We should trust the info Kabam provides is enough to make a smart, informed decision. So they're arguing after the milk has been spilled. Yes, they are correct about those details, but it doesn't matter now. That's not what allies are annoyed by. If we'd known that info before, we obviously would've waited to buy.

Allies shouldn't have to sift thru forum threads for accurate info. That's Kabams job to share clear & vital info about our options,...especially the 1st time offering a Chrono in a Rift. Which obviously wasn't clear here or there wouldn't be so much confusion or upset posts. (which should be merged by now).

So you

crogs said:

I’ve done 17 so far. No ag’s here.

I've pulled 3 different Classes? (Sorry.)
    I've seen all classes but tech and mutant so far. Landed on skill once randomly. Got 10k shards once. My alt account got 10k twice, the ****. I hate when the baby account ups the main.
    Last one I pulled was a Tech. Debated using it on Mysterio, but I decided to save it incase I pull Warlock.
    Nice. I can't seem bring myself to use the skill on Kila. Think I need to hold out for Fury.
    Ditto, that reply is so u too @crogs . :smile: Ur prob the 1 going thru & disagreeing on all my past posts now. Lol

Ur argument fits in the ***s, doesn't even matter now bc many allies already bought the Chrono. Your most concerned about being right. (which u are about the correct details in the threads they didn't know. Yet that's not the only reason some r frustrated now.) So if u need to be right about what some didn't know & why they're bothering to share in the "For Ums = Forums", then u just don't get it. Obviously there was some miscommunication & misunderstanding or there wouldn't be so many posts about the 5* Rift AG. Smh (which btw really should all be merged by now @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra)
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    TheExit27 said:

I agree with you 100%. Everything you said is what I'm dealing with now... including the "should've known better" stuff. I joined this forum yesterday, because I had unanswered questions about this ordeal. It should be obvious that Kabam wasn't forth-right about this event... I'm not stupid. I wasn't going to jump into rifts on the 2nd day and screw myself of something I need. The only bit of stupidity on my end was trusting that Kabam was giving us a sure thing. And not to shoot myself in the foot, but they also never said anything about being able to purchase intel during the last 10 days... which I'm sure made some people upset because they may have passed up on getting the chronometer for maximum prize gambling. When, instead, they (if they wanted to) could've gotten it anyway and would've only missed out on maybe 2 random picks (instead of 6).
    Well it's a good thing u posted bc ur not the only 1 who thinks/feels that way & that's why the Forums are here. The majority of MCOCommunity is helpful, understanding & reply with good info. Yet there's always gonna be some who aren't, disagree w/everything, play devil's advocate & just argue to prove their pov is "right". Don't let it discourage u from posting or replying. Cheers @TheExit27 :smile:
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Didn’t buy the “luck ‘o’ meter” but got the cosmic awakening gem.

But in true RNG fashion, I’ve seen it pop up on my rifts 4 times.
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    Akkarin23 said:

I'm in the same boat as you. Already bought the chronometer for a cosmic AG and haven't seen it yet. I'll wait untill the last run and if I don't find it I'll use the chronometer for any ag that appear in the final run. I was so happy about this event giving us the chance to get a AG of our choice. Sadly it won't happen for everyone.

same here...12 rifts...no mutant AG...2 more tries...will wait & choose in the last rift...91% chance to get what U want😂😂😂
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Well, thanks to the 10,000 intel that Kabam gave us (I'm assuming everyone got this), I was able to get my Skill AG. And, yes, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. I would've settled for something else then with the very next extra rift would've been pissed to see the Skill AG I've been waiting for the entire event. So... I guess me hoping for some sort of impromptu Kabam after-event/offer was spot on. I hope that those of you who waited like I have, was able to capitalize on this crazy 10k intel giveaway. Thank you everyone for your imputs.