**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NOVA Rebalance?

Any news or discussions going on about Nova getting 're-balanced' ?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    No, and there won't be
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Honestly Nova is not going to get a buff any time soon as he is a newer champ and isnt meant to be a beyond got their and/or god tier champ he is meant to be a ok champ that is useful in some cases
  • AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    You mean Shift+Del
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I have him as a 5*, he's not as good as other Cosmic champions but he's usable and fun to play, good on defence too.

If you want a new champ to be rebalanced, look no further than Terrax
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I have him as a 5*, he's not as good as other Cosmic champions but he's usable and fun to play, good on defence too.

If they could rebalance that entire month I’d be okay

If they could rebalance that entire month I’d be okay
    I like playing Mole Man, imo I think he's decent, but I see where you are coming from.
  • he doesn't need a buff. If they were to buff a new cosmic, it would be silver surfer. Both of those champs are decent though, so don't expect a buff any time soon

he doesn't need a buff. If they were to buff a new cosmic, it would be silver surfer. Both of those champs are decent though, so don't expect a buff any time soon

Silver Surfer is fine, he has nice damage and all that. Terrax hits like soggy spaghetti.
  • he doesn't need a buff. If they were to buff a new cosmic, it would be silver surfer. Both of those champs are decent though, so don't expect a buff any time soon

Silver Surfer is fine, he has nice damage and all that. Terrax hits like soggy spaghetti.
    terrax at least defensive capabilities though. Silver Surfer was the most anticipated and hyped champ of 2019. He is also a well known comic book character. Terrax is a ripoff dollar store darkseid

he doesn't need a buff. If they were to buff a new cosmic, it would be silver surfer. Both of those champs are decent though, so don't expect a buff any time soon

terrax at least defensive capabilities though. Silver Surfer was the most anticipated and hyped champ of 2019. He is also a well known comic book character. Terrax is a ripoff dollar store darkseid
    Silver Surfer is still usable on offense, maybe defence

Terrax is like Maw, built to be defensive and hits like a pool noodle. Terrax needs the buff far more than Surfer.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Name a relevant and reliable utility that Surfer has? His immunities aren't real immunities and his kit makes him very suicide unfriendly. Kabam purposely made Aegon beyond god tier so why didnt they do the same with surfer? I'm sure they did it for Doom too to boost sales and hype.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★

Lol Silver Surfers a poor mans Night Thrasher at that and I say that with all the intentions of rank 5ing him.

A taunt or a way to tank sp3 would of went a long way into making silver surfer amazing even just extending his semi immunities to bleed and poison alone would of made a huge difference.

I hate that even if I’ve mastered his play style his maximum potential is still dependent on rng being that its dependent on how aggressive or passive the ai plays. Playing him at half potential or having to restart his cycle because of a passive ai is so boring to the point of it being patronizing. I’d even still rank Phoenix above him since her cycles at least faster and less of a pain to lose and set up.

Until he gets a rework he’ll always be Phoenix and Sentry tier to me.
    Savage said:

Name a relevant and reliable utility that Surfer has? His immunities aren't real immunities and his kit makes him very suicide unfriendly. Kabam purposely made Aegon beyond god tier so why didnt they do the same with surfer? I'm sure they did it for Doom too to boost sales and hype.
    He can bypass miss with Vigilance, Tunnel Vision and Miss champions covered. Even if those aren't immunities, they still cover Freezer Burn and EMP Mod (iirc), since he has complete resistance instead of immunity, he'd keep the debuffs from Freezer Burn for Willpower healing and more damage.

I'll admit, he does have little utility that's relevant, but he has some nice damage to compensate, he's underrated imo.

Silver Surfer is still usable on offense, maybe defence

Terrax is like Maw, built to be defensive and hits like a pool noodle. Terrax needs the buff far more than Surfer.
    My point is that surfer was the most anticipated and hyped character of 2019, and is also VERY, VERY, POWERFUL in the comics. If doom is OP, why isn't surfer? Surfer can beat doom in the comics,(or at least if doom doesn't have time to prepare). He should be at least a top 10 cosmic, if not the best
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I’d rather see Mojo get a nerf tbh, there’s like 1-2 counters when he’s placed as a flow boss.