**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login Calendar.

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
If I just logged in daily and claimed rewards but never actually played the game, it would take a little under three years to open a a 6* champion. Kabam really does spoil use with these generous offerings.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    "If I do nothing, I should still get good rewards." Yeah, okay. Entitled much?
  • why don't you actually complete story content and play the game? You'll get a 6 star a lot faster that way
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Guytennis said:

If I just logged in daily and claimed rewards but never actually played the game, it would take a little under three years to open a a 6* champion. Kabam really does spoil use with these generous offerings.

Really? Does Cavalier login calendar gives that?
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Isn’t that the purpose of the login calendar? Login and get a reward. Just like that. Nothing else required. I think that’s how it works. Otherwise you can complete act 6 and get your 5* nexus crystal which in my case included gambit, vulture and cyclops. (the 6* was jugs) Rewarding!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You don't need a login calendar to complete act 6. That is fake information, do a research on that subject
    Actually, it is hilarious to see Summoner posting they see a low level account with one 5* (awakened) and start thinking the account is suspicious.

You don't need a login calendar to complete act 6. That is fake information, do a research on that subject

You said I shouldn’t expect good stuff from login. I’m explaining to you that I don’t get stuff anywhere (including act 6). I’m not sure how you inferred I needed a login calendar to complete act 6. With your 8000 posts I thought you’d have a stronger understanding of the game. You also comment on all my posts. Weird. But I appreciate the attention.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

Isn’t that the purpose of the login calendar? Login and get a reward. Just like that. Nothing else required. I think that’s how it works. Otherwise you can complete act 6 and get your 5* nexus crystal which in my case included gambit, vulture and cyclops. (the 6* was jugs) Rewarding!
    Yeah, the purpose is to get rewards, but not good ones necessarily.

You can't rely on the calendar to quickly progress as a player.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Act 6 has nothing to do with the login calendar, unless you progress to cavalier to change it.
    You are just giving non-sense excuses because you don't get what you want. That isn't a reason to post that here
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    edited May 2020
    People can be stubborn on here but the main point is that 300 6* shards a month is a joke. Should at least be 1,000. I’d rather have the 1,500 5* shards then 300 6*
    gianleo said:

So what the point of having a game account and never play? To collect free login stuff only?

I am thinking to start an account and just collect items without playing, of course, need to play a little till the level of being able to obtain the login calendar and see where the account goes.

Act 6 has nothing to do with the login calendar, unless you progress to cavalier to change it.
    You are just giving non-sense excuses because you don't get what you want. That isn't a reason to post that here

What’s the reason to post here?