**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need Wolverine as 5*

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
In act 6 you cant use 4*s and Wolverines rarity cuts off as a 4* although some people say Weapon X instead well it isnt the same as weapon X you have to achieve which for those hard core Wolverine players out their cant get it so a 5* and 6* rarity for Wolverine comes out not only will this effect the gameplay with him it will also allow some synergies to be used in the act 6 and more @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos please take this into consideration

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Yes and for some damn reason, they release Ægon, Doom, Corvus etc into 6* crystals meanwhile Wolvie and Scarlet Witch are not available as 5* because they would “break the game”

Don’t know know about Wolverine but apparently at sig200 SW surpasses them
  • his regen is more OP than weapon x, apparently. I guess a sig 200 5/65 has the same regen as the ROL one or something
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Midnite93 said:

They only reason Og wolverine is not released as a 5 star is because of his regeneration mechanic and scarlet witch acording to them is too powerful to be released as a 5 star 🤣

There is a fix for that, nerf.
    Don’t give them any ideas
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Even if it is available does not mean it is obtainable, so ... if it appears, it appears.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    OML teamed with Sabretooth has a regen rate far greater than any 5* Wolverine would have...

In today’s game their is no valid reason to deny the community access to a 5* Wolverine...

Note both OML and Sabretooth are available as 6*
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    12.0 of 2020 is Ægon, Corvus, and Sunspot nerf
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

They only reason Og wolverine is not released as a 5 star is because of his regeneration mechanic and scarlet witch acording to them is too powerful to be released as a 5 star 🤣

Yeah.. It's a big load of **** anymore. There are so many super elite champs now a days. No reason we cant have a 5* Wolverine or Scarlett Witch
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320

Yes and for some damn reason, they release Ægon, Doom, Corvus etc into 6* crystals meanwhile Wolvie and Scarlet Witch are not available as 5* because they would “break the game”

Exactly, my 4* sw once did more than 50k damage from her sp 2 attack on hyperion in aw. Hyperion had like 46% health and i did sp2 attack and i won.
    She's literally the best in the game in my opinion.
    Her regeneration ability has helped alot in the hard times like when she's really at low health she gain regen buff and increases her health
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    I didn't know that wolverine and scarlett are not available as 5*. And i was wondering when I'd have the 5* scarlett from 5* crystal
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Probably won’t happen.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Exactly, my 4* sw once did more than 50k damage from her sp 2 attack on hyperion in aw. Hyperion had like 46% health and i did sp2 attack and i won.
    Her regeneration ability has helped alot in the hard times like when she's really at low health she gain regen buff and increases her health
    @chrisfernendezzz This argument is practically irrelevant when we factor in well... GHOST. Ghost can hit 100k sp2s at r5 as a 4* so why is she a 5*? My 5/65 can hit near 300k Sp2s when suicides are active, might I add that she also takes virtually no damage ever!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    No reason we can't have a 5* Wolverine, he wouldn't be game breaking. He wouldn't be very useful for certain days of AQ and that's the reason we won't get him...my thoughts anyway. Doubtful he would be that useful for end game because the attack is so high. If you get hit there you're pretty much dead anyway, not to mention his attack is pretty low, so going against those very high health pool would be rough.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

@chrisfernendezzz This argument is practically irrelevant when we factor in well... GHOST. Ghost can hit 100k sp2s at r5 as a 4* so why is she a 5*? My 5/65 can hit near 300k Sp2s when suicides are active, might I add that she also takes virtually no damage ever!
    And somehow you are comparing 4* SW to a 5* ghost I mean seriously.Plus 5* SW will have more critical rating and her furies will provide her atleast 2k to 5k basic damage and imagine if it scales with even one cruelty.5* SW don't have to rely on RNG too much.
    But we can't say anything until we see a 5* SW gameplay.Hut like if you want to see 5* SW gameplay from Kabam.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    It won't happen because they already confirmed it that they wont be coming. Though there are two alternatives for wolverine which are Old man logan and x-23.
    The regen difference is pretty minor and they both are great.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    He is a 5 star in less than a week same with Scarlet Witch