**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it me or has the game lost its way

2»

Comments

• AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    There was a time when you had the urge to login , rank up champs and progress because you had to 100% act 5 ( with skill )

Now with act 6 , no motivation to really play the game other than aq ( dropped aw as well ) , aq / aw are too time consuming with multiple logins a day

Arena is as stale as ever and the gold problem keeps staring me in the eye !

I’m taking mcoc real slowwwww , 1k / 2k / 3k gold for login ? Lol , I can live without that

They really should have released cavalier difficulty eq this month to keep the players somewhat interested
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★

Starting to lose my love for the game, there was once a time when update the game gave you 4* awakening gem! Now it seems anything you need you have to pay for and even that isn't guaranteed! Been playing for 3 years and spent more money than I can count just for small advantage and getting no where

When did they ever give a free 4* AG for updating the game?
    When the game first started you got a an awaken gem for updating its how I awakened my 4* captain America ww2 and vision age of ultron
    You must have started around 12.0.