**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the Thing is OP

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
the Thing is overpowered with rock stack and no other way to remove them, other then dealing bleed to him or having a counter to stop them from generating.

my suggestion to fix this is to have it when you do a heavy attack to him it remove 1 rock stack.

#kabam mike

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Lolol. There is no god tier
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    If no bleed champ to use, get him to 15 stacks and then stop. Bait him into using an SP, which reduces all stacks back to 0.

Just make sure you don’t get him to 15 without him being at a bar of power yet (similarly, try not to let him do an SP when you are just short of getting him up to 15).
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Like others have said, if you wanna fight thing, you have to get him to 15 rock stacks and then bait out his special. If he is already at 15 rock stacks and doesn’t already have a bar of power, then you can just attack into his block until he has atleast one bar of power.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Deadpool xforce wants to have a word with you
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    I sympathize with @Foxhero007. Thing is only easy to deal with if the AI is cooperating. And counters only work if you've got them with you.

There are times he'll just hold his Specials and mash you. Or if he throws a Special at 12-13 Rock Stacks, you can be in real trouble getting him back to fifteen so he'll get rid of them.

What's interesting about Thing is that his champion design is one of the few that actively punishes power control champions; without needing some kind of immunity: if he can't throw Specials, you're in trouble!

Practice makes perfect, OP. And if you can get a champ with Slow or with a reliable bleed, that helps. Use a bleed champ and short combos, stopping after every bleed for the cooldown. I find Nightcrawler a surprisingly good option; but DPX, Black Panther, Killmonger, Nick Fury and so on are all great.

Whilst we're being constructive, can anyone recommend a good Duel opponent for our OP?