**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are the worst 5* Champs?

Comments

• If getting spider Gwen wasn't bad enough I just opened my second 5* this week. Trash.
    lo4ce7av6off.jpg
  • Just opened another 5*. Ugh.
    yacaknmq7g24.png

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Rhino, She Hulk, Iron Patriot and Cyclops are my worst 4'
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Whoa, that 7 crystal opening is horrible. Genuine commiserations to that guy.
  • EzioEzio Posts: 40
    I pulled 5* Old Man Logan 2 weeks ago. Today, I duped him. I personally dont use him in most events, except arena. I have him as 4* but he wil stay 3/30. As a 5*, he will stay rank 1. He can be put in the list of Worst Champions.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Worst tech= IP and HB
    Worst mutant=colossus/OML
    Worst skill= skill is pretty average
    Worst science=SG, shulkie, cage, red hulk
    Worst mystic= same for skill
    Worst cosmic= Groot/KK
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Worst tech : iron patriot
    Worst mutant: Colossus
    Worst skill: Daredevil netflix
    Worst science: Abomination
    Worst Mystic: Juggs vs unst colossus
    Worst Cosmic: KK
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    My first 3 5* were Hulkbuster, Rocket racoon and a second hulkbuster. I was very close to quitting the game after that second HB.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SG is bottom tier but she’s the TOP OF the bottom tier so, you know, coulda been worse
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Affliction wrote: »
    at3k4mgson8a.png
    ewnms7iqkbpu.png
    Just about all these..... just about...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! Dude u missed kk!!!! omg... i feel for u bro...
  • I think She Hulk, Luke Cage, Hulkbuster, Iron Patriot, Sentry, Colossus, DD Netflix, Logan, Kamala, Groot, Carnage are on the top of the list.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Groot is the worst 5*. He isn't a good defender despite what people say and who quests with Groot? I don't see how anyone is worse.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    Here is the official list of the suckiest champions in each class:
    Science- Spooder-Gwen or Puke Cage
    Mystic- Low-key (sucks)
    Cosmic- Camel Can or Garbage
    Tech- Copper Idiot or Hulkb*stard
    Mutant- Fagneto (Netmarble Now)
    Skill- Fowlcon

Loki ain't that bad. He can copy the opponent's buffs exactly how it is. That said, he is the key to defeating ultron in act 5.4
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Carnage carnage carnage carnage
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Loki is the worst 5* champion and I got him twice from Crystal wish I could sell him to get shards and iso
    He has buff steal and unblockable sp2. Colussus has Armour. He is very underrated

Why are you even trying to defend LC. He is easily one of the worst champs in the game. He has nothing going for him except 1 immunity, stun, and buff steal. That’s literally it. Not to mention his damage output is atrocious
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Its Groot. Groot is the worst fing champ in this game
    I even avoid Groot in arena. Luke Cage can beat the de facto all-or-nothing ai in arena by eating a L3. I used him in quests before I had better bleed immune options. The other bottom tier champs hit harder than Groot, have better specials, etc. Groot is the worst.
  • RickVegasRickVegas Posts: 7
    edited May 2020
    She hulk, venom, Luke cage, Hawkeye... all fairly useful. LC will keep you in some fights with his awakened ability... your true b*tch is the 2 Caps and 2 HBs... it sucks. I have 16 5 stars and not one is very good... I managed to pull 4 Groots! This is all a year old and they really buffed she hulk and LC and Venom. All are 3 excellent in 2020. I’m sure you’ve gotten some good ones since then :)
  • this was a trip down the nonexistent memory lane that doesn't exist more me because I started playing last year
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Groot has to be the worst champ in the game. Followed by Iron Patriot and Captain America OG
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    there no worst champs only bad player.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    dang someone bumped this old post lol, groot is prolly the worst ATM
    This post came out in December of 2017... The answer is still Groot.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Why is the dead thread being revived?u

I know this is your thing but it's objectively false. Champs that take a long time to finish fights and don't offer any significant benefit that other champs don't have are inferior champs from a gaming perspective. It's OK to sill like them, but liking them doesn't make them good champs. If there are no bad champs and no good champs then they really ought to stop making new champs lol. Why have more of the same? We should all only rank up 16. That would cover questing, AQ and War.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Yeah there are worst champs you haven't ever shown anything to anyone about these lowly champs like Joe Fixit clearing abyss or labyrinth or act 6. The game isn't 100% skill based anymore because no matter how good you get at dexing and intercepting Joe Fixit will die on EMP modification node (and many others) none the less.

Also why so old threads keep getting revived?
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    No idea why this thread got revived but it’s interesting in terms of the current controversy surrounding the 6* basic crystal.

So many of the champs featured in this thread from 2017 are really great now thanks to reworks or tweaks. People are happy to pull the likes of She Hulk, Venom, Red Hulk and Luke Cage now, and soon Hulkbuster will join them. Personally I love OML and Colossus is amazing now.

I’m really hoping we can say the same for some of the guys in the 6* basic crystal soon. I think focusing more effort on reworks or buffs to champs to better suit the current meta will really increase player enjoyment.