**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you help me figure out my intel numbers?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
I haven’t bought a chronometer.

I haven’t bought any specials with intel in them.

I’ve thought that I have acquired intel every day. I currently have 41 intel, two entries remaining.

At 258 (?) intel a day, and Sunday, Monday, Tuesday remaining that leaves me with 815 intel, 185 short of a final rift entry.

What am I missing?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    Did you mistakenly run any Level-3 OPS or Rifts by mistake ?
    Are you sure you’ve claimed all the Target Objectives to date (thru Saturday) ?
    Or used any Intel to buy other lesser items in the Store ?

How many Rift Entries are still showing in Store as possible to buy ? (if it says 2, then yes, you are short somehow)

Keep in mind, since max Intel is 9030, you’re actually 215 short of what you should be (could be) instead of just 185 short of the Entries.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I have not run any lesser ops, know that as fact, I’ve kept track of all my rewards.

I haven’t bought any other items besides tier 4 rift detectors (all other items show full purchase limits)

It says there are two more t4 rift detectors available.

215 is a weird number to be short by. I did contact support.

According to the store, the 2* crystals cost units, but I didn’t buy any either way.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I currently have 41 intel, two entries remaining.

You probably played a normal difficulty and earned 43 Intel instead of 258.

I have 256 now, so 256 - 258 + 43 = 41.
    There should be 3 remaining instead of 2.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Yep, 43 instead of 258 would be 215 diff. Adjust by the 30 extra max possible above 9000, gives the 185 that he will be short.

Probably ran first RedOPS without changing the default Difficulty level from Normal to Epic.

Yep, 43 instead of 258 would be 215 diff. Adjust by the 30 extra max possible above 9000, gives the 185 that he will be short.

Probably ran first RedOPS without changing the default Difficulty level from Normal to Epic.

You’re logic makes sense, except I’ve run 9 rifts so far and these are the rewards I’ve received which all come from epic difficulty.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    It is not the rifts, it is the red room ops.

Oh gotcha, that makes sense. Appreciate the help everyone.

Well I just heard back from Kabam support and they “assured” me that I had missed five days of epic red room ops. Now make sense of that math for me please.