**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

24 mil AQ focused Ally LF experienced map 5/6 player

Hello all. I am the leader of Infinity Gauntlet. I run a mostly US/UK based Ally. I am looking for a very experienced map 5 player who has some map 6 experience as well because currently my Alliance is a map 5x5 in all 3 BGs but we are trying to move into Map 6. This week we had 2bgs try day 1 and it was a bit shaky but 1 of the bgs did actually 2 days of it. We are planning to move slowly and do it right so we place each player in the best possible place for success and not failure.

AQ weekly score is between 215-225 mil. Prestige starts at 8.5k on day 1 ends at 14.5k on day 5. Ranking the last 2 weeks has been 1670 and 1470 respectively.

AW is optional. More details when we chat of course.

Hit me up on line at zbot34

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Still looking for 1 player to join my Alliance. Please hit me up on line at zbot34
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Looking for 1 player still