**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red question....

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Hi guys, i have 5 star Omega Red (Awakened). He is my second five star hero... And i used awakening gem on him... But the question is, is he that much powerful?? Because after some crystals i got 5 star sunspot.... Compare to Omega Red, sunspot is pretty good... Lot of damage too... So i didn't update Omega Red after get him... Most of my friends suggest me to update him... That's why i am asking here too... Because Omega Red's critical rating is low... and he's only useful for long fights...
Should i update him???

Comments

• DoomsmissileDoomsmissile Posts: 7
    Ur answer is in ur post only lol...
    As u progress all the fights are long fights only..
    He is definitely good to rank up
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    OR's main damage comes from his spores and degen, which few other champs have.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Omega needs high sig to be best, especially for higher content. Suicides aren't required but highly recommended for him also
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    damage compare with sunspot X
    utilities √
    you also need high sig, suicide and saber tooth
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    If you want to use omega's full potential you need him sig 200 run at least double edge (the mastery that bleeds you) and Sabertooth synergy.
    I have done all that and he is content demolishing machine