**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rifts bad luck

Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166
I've saved for chronometer hoping to get a mystic awakening gem, getting close to the end of rifts and still not had a mystic on offer :(

Also only ever had 5* sig stones or 1000 5* shards (this doesnt bother me as much).

But come on damn this RNG on which awakening gem you get :(

Comments

• BallDeepINBallDeepIN Posts: 17
    OMG U SERIOUS I ONLY GET MYSTIC NON STOP 5days I hate it . And I don’t even need a mystic
  • DodgerDogDodgerDog Posts: 86
    I was super excited about this months rift. But I should have know I wouldn’t get anything good this month. Nothing but 5* shards and stones. A couple of 100. 6* shard days. But no ag, t2a, t5, feature crystal. If it wasn’t for the chorometer it would have been a bust. I guess it’s all free so can’t complain to much
  • Cisco42Cisco42 Posts: 1
    Same here. No cosmic awak so far. Please make it possible to at least sell back the chronometer to get back intel. Would rather take 6 more rifts than class awak I do not need.
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    same bad rng for me...went for the 3k intel chronometer first...then got in 12 rifts...but no trace of mutant AG... I only found:cosmic,science,skill,tech,science,tech,science,science,cosmic,tech,tech,science... how can this be @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos ? why say that we can choose,when your rng doesn't let us get the item that we need?why aren't all the classes for AG in the rifts? is this a bad joke? what's the point of this chronometer?
    Swartzy84 said:

same bad rng for me...went for the 3k intel chronometer first...then got in 12 rifts...but no trace of mutant AG... I only found:cosmic,science,skill,tech,science,tech,science,science,cosmic,tech,tech,science... how can this be @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos ? why say that we can choose,when your rng doesn't let us get the item that we need?why aren't all the classes for AG in the rifts? is this a bad joke? what's the point of this chronometer?

• MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Swartzy84 said:

Swartzy84 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra why such stupid RNG.. why before such event you fail to mention all the facts.. what's the point of posting "choose your reward" when the reward is not available in the first place for whole goddamn month.. And does any of you or Kabam ever care to answer? or do we have to have a youtube channel than only you people will respond!!??
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    The only good thing I pulled from it was a featured 5 star. I got doc strange
    edited May 2020
    @Thicco_Mode
    NO THEY DIDN'T..
    nowhere in the post it was mentioned that you can enter the rift and if you see an item of your liking you can go to store (without exiting the rift) buy chronometer n select your path. What mentioned said was "Rift Detectors come in 4 tiers, and are a technology that will allow you to access special Red Rift Quests, while a Dimensional Chronometer, will allow you to choose your own reward in a Rift! Choose carefully though, as we only have 1 Dimensional Chronometer for each Tier of Rift available." I agree they said chronometer will take you to the path of your liking but they never mentioned it may happen that throughout the month an item might not appear.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

Swartzy84 said:

Swartzy84 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra why such stupid RNG.. why before such event you fail to mention all the facts.. what's the point of posting "choose your reward" when the reward is not available in the first place for whole goddamn month.. And does any of you or Kabam ever care to answer? or do we have to have a youtube channel than only you people will respond!!??
    They will ignore most of us, and won't even bother if we leave the game bro.. this care thing is only for big whales. @MadEyeMoody_333
    DJMNH said:

Swartzy84 said:

Swartzy84 said:

They will ignore most of us, and won't even bother if we leave the game bro.. this care thing is only for big whales. @MadEyeMoody_333
    yeah...this event was a major let down...as allways...kabam hyped it through the roof...but didn't deliver...shame on them
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★

Swartzy84 said:

yeah...this event was a major let down...as allways...kabam hyped it through the roof...but didn't deliver...shame on them

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about the event. However, we do appreciate the feedback provided.
    What’s the point in appreciating when you do nothing
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I wish I could sell my chronometer since this RNG has avoided the 2 main gems I’m after. And with a 1/3 chance to get them. I should’ve seen them by now but my luck is awful in this event. So I’m likely going to get a featured with my waste of 5 rifts chronometer. The last rift is 2 days from now and I can guarantee that it’s gonna be a useless gem that I won’t use for ages. Wish me luck.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    absolute letdown of a event!! hate seeing people get 2 10k shards then awakening gem and then 2 more featured crystal n here i am sitting with my 8th signature stone rift and bunch of 100. 6* shards which is even worse
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166

I wish I could sell my chronometer since this RNG has avoided the 2 main gems I’m after. And with a 1/3 chance to get them. I should’ve seen them by now but my luck is awful in this event. So I’m likely going to get a featured with my waste of 5 rifts chronometer. The last rift is 2 days from now and I can guarantee that it’s gonna be a useless gem that I won’t use for ages. Wish me luck.

I am exactly the same got 1 run left and going to have use my chronometer on a gem I dont really need or another 5* champ
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

@Thicco_Mode
    NO THEY DIDN'T..
    nowhere in the post it was mentioned that you can enter the rift and if you see an item of your liking you can go to store (without exiting the rift) buy chronometer n select your path.

If you read through any of the many posts made about this month, you'll see that they confirmed many times that you could exit the rifts to buy a chronometer and use it in that same rift.

@Thicco_Mode
    but they never mentioned it may happen that throughout the month an item might not appear.

They clearly explained that it would be a random class gem every day. It's basic logic to assume that it's possible you won't find the gem you want
    Again, many discussions and comments by mods and people to explain how the event would work. If you really want, I'll dig up the screenshots. They didn't hide anything
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    SteelMan said:

Same boat.... hopefully they add an option to trade chronometer for 7 or 6 detector

Still wrong math here too.
    Difference between Chrono and not is only 5 rifts.
    Even if they were to allow trade-back of Chrono, it's value is only 5 Detectors. (since you still have the original Detector that came with the Combo pak).
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166
    Well good news on my 19th and final possible run, the mystic awakening gem finally showed up hahaha
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

OMG U SERIOUS I ONLY GET MYSTIC NON STOP 5days I hate it . And I don’t even need a mystic

Try getting tech 10-12 times in a row. All I need is mystic. It never showed up after 18 rifts

@Thicco_Mode
    NO THEY DIDN'T..
    nowhere in the post it was mentioned that you can enter the rift and if you see an item of your liking you can go to store (without exiting the rift) buy chronometer n select your path.

If you read through any of the many posts made about this month, you'll see that they confirmed many times that you could exit the rifts to buy a chronometer and use it in that same rift.

@Thicco_Mode
    but they never mentioned it may happen that throughout the month an item might not appear.

They clearly explained that it would be a random class gem every day. It's basic logic to assume that it's possible you won't find the gem you want
    Again, many discussions and comments by mods and people to explain how the event would work. If you really want, I'll dig up the screenshots. They didn't hide anything
    Reading your comments on the posts, on various components... I really doubt you are going to even acknowledge anything said against Kabam.. But since you mentioned logic i would just like to point out, I don't have whole day to scroll through various comments and look for an answer... announcements are called "Announcement" because they are not made in comment section, but rather in Post.. It was not mentioned there nor in the first section of comment box.. also, If you stop being so thic you will notice that i did mention Why such stupid RNG, that one can't even see the reward of their liking when they spent something for it .. make it completely random.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    How I did go with the epic red riftS

(I run 2 accounts)

Interestingly, not my main or Jr accounts ever pulled an awakening gem. The only reason we each scored one was because we had the chronometer guarantee

But when all is said and done, picked up some nice stuff to help advance champs

Very glad in my main to have awakened AEgon while Jr was able to awake Corvus

So I think the addition of the chronometer guarantee really saved this rift for me and I trust Kabam will always include such a guarantee selector for any future rifts