**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GR vs Hyperion

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
It's not the first time it happens to me, only this time it's on a different quest, Hyperion boss on Act 5.3.4.
Used my GR sp1 to Fate Seal Hype's Power Gain but it just kept giving him power.

For the sake of trolls, I screenshot all the nodes so please, don't dumb. Even tho it's not in english I can ensure there's nothing that explains whar happened

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/192775/hyperion-on-act-5-2-2#latest

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think it’s a funky interaction with his cosmic charges converting to power gain. Technically when it’s triggered, he gains a cosmic charge that is converted into a power gain.

It should work where he is fate sealed I’m sure, but I think the mechanic is a bit screwy.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited May 2020

It's not the first time it happens to me, only this time it's on a different quest, Hyperion boss on Act 5.3.4.
    Used my GR sp1 to Fate Seal Hype's Power Gain but it just kept giving him power.

For the sake of trolls, I screenshot all the nodes so please, don't dumb. Even tho it's not in english I can ensure there's nothing that explains whar happened

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/192775/hyperion-on-act-5-2-2#latest

I agree with you bro.. even if Hyperion have cosmic charge and all.. GR fate steal should stop Hyperion's power gain..
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    his cosmic charges (those yellow circles) turn into power gain. I believe they get around fate seal.

5.2.2 has Mystic Ward so it either failed or this happened
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,163 ★★★★

his cosmic charges (those yellow circles) turn into power gain. I believe they get around fate seal.

5.2.2 has Mystic Ward so it either failed or this happened

They don't get around, no buffs can be triggered while Fate Seal is active, it should just stack the Cosmic Charges so it would turn into Power when the effect wear out.

Also in 5.2.2 Hyperion, there's no Mystic Ward. I jsut checked
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Confirming that I’ve had the same issue in the past. Where fate seal does not remove hyperions Power gain.