**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* masacre

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
Pulled this guy from featured, i already have a 5* domino and two skill ags if required
Pls furnish me with his, utilities,play style and any other thing worth knowing

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    The first thing you want to do is get the bat on fire either threw hitting the opponents block or landing a critical hit. Try throwing the sp2 into the block. Also try keeping up the incinerate by throwing an sp1. This also places a disorient Debiff reducing their block proficiency and defense ability accuracy by 50%
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    He’s very good, possibly worthy of R5 (but not over Domino). Many overlook him, claiming that simply because he is not used by the majority of endgame players he is useless, very big misconception. I will list some of his great aspects here:
    1. High damage, not like that of Ghost Etc but he pulls his weight
    2. Alright/good prestige, if you’re worried about prestige don’t fret, he’s good on that front
    3. Doesn’t need awakened ability at all, but in saying that it is nice to have.
    4. 2nd medium/4th light attacks are not at all required, this means you can play the MLLL intercept with no negative impact (other than a slight loss in damage)
    5. Punishes passive AI, not many champions have this but Massacre absolutely ruins passive AIs, making him good in some places

The only thing he really lacks is mega-utility. He has his quirks and niches but he is no Warlock when it comes to utility
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    He's okay
    Probably not worth AG
    Svae for Nick Fury, Aegon Blade
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    R3 max
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thnx guys