**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Self-Ranking champions

We use catalysts to rank up our champions. A catalyst simply speeds up a reaction, so, surely our champions, given enough time, should rank themselves up?

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Charles I agree a 100 %. Self ranking would be so awesome.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I love this logic, man I have mad respect for you
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★

We use catalysts to rank up our champions. A catalyst simply speeds up a reaction, so, surely our champions, given enough time, should rank themselves up?

Frequent use of a champ should allow him to gain experience and with enough experience, he should naturally rank up.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Rather than tier rating spreadsheets ,we need charts showing the activation energies for champions so we know which to focus on and which will self-rank quickly
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    maybe champs can gain levels by doing a bunch of fights like after like 10 fights or something they get some of the iso added into their level and after like a ton of fights they can level up or something idk
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Ah, I see... A man of science!
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Dr.Stone!!