**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Casual ally for progressing players and those that need a break.

Reforming an old ally.Minimal aq when players come in map 2 or 3 and easy 1 bg war during season.All welcome whether your trying to grow your roster or just looking for a break.Alliances name is down under mate.Search in game or just add me in game.Comment if you have any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Comments

• AxiisAxiis Posts: 29
    I'm interested, add me on line

At_the_gate
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    I added u did u get it?
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    me too just got uncollected but need large quantities of my roster to overcome 5.3 class attack reduction so I cant do AW and AQ would you be ok with this
    Sure
    Aq won't be strict and won't be for a while till we get members
    is your forum name same as in game so I can find you
    Yes it is
    ok thanks I will join in the net hour or so my phone is charging
    Ok great add me on line if you want same as forum and in game names.Line is not required.
    edited June 2020
    more generally my plan, for the first week or so of June I can do small amounts of AQ whilst grinding the side event for revives and potions. then about half way through the month I will stop AQ and aim to do 1/2 of 5.3 completion as well as first practice runs at uncollected EQ completion, with small amounts of arena grinding to bulk out my units and gold as well as alliance solo event participation
    Are either of you going to join
    yes sorry had a look earlier but couldnt find your name
    I can add you instead what's your in game name
    collosus my top champ is killmonger
    I have sent you an invite