**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance NEEDED

Needing alliance have line, discord, snap and Instagram will attach photos and my social media links
Insta- Zpeterzx
Snap- Ladpeterlad
Line- southernkant69
Discord- Its Peter#9168

Comments

• Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    BTW I usually run map 3/2, push for silvers in war and muted ign so constant me social med
  • JCrow3JCrow3 Posts: 4
    If you’re still looking you are welcome to take a look at (HC17) The Hellfire Club. We are in the process of rebuilding and could use some new faces..
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    We are a group of 3 alliances, CC CCII and CCIII, levels of players, AQ focused, voluntary AW. As openings appear you can move up as you grow, or move down if wishing to take a break and destress. Line is required. Contact Skidz9 on Line.
    CC and CCII are currently full. CCIII is looking for members. CCIII members will have the option of moving up as openings appear. Again Line is required. Contact Skidz9 or Landon5216 for CCIII inquiries. I think CCIII would be just right for you, give me a yell!