**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance quest ticket purchase limit?

Is there supposed to be a ticket limit? I don’t remember reading there would be and according to the in game store the max we can buy is 40?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah that’s kinda dumb, costs 30 a day for map 7 so you’re forced to split resources? Makes no sense
  • These shouldn't be there, and there shouldn't be a limit. Fixing that soon.
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    Thanks Miike!
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    can someone tell me how many tickets a member need for 5 day AQ map6
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Broken said:

can someone tell me how many tickets a member need for 5 day AQ map6

I think is 75 tickets for all 5 days.
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Even has a banner in the purchase tab redirecting you to the store. A lot of extra programming for something not supposed to be.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    What are you going to do with the people who are bought some to begin stacking?