**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Riz616Riz616 Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: riz616
    Device and Model: iPad 6th gen
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 27
    Game Mode: Story mode and event quests
    Description: the random game crashes are back during gameplay. Has made the game unplayable. Very disappointing.
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    In-Game Name: Aquama
    Device and Model: iPad 6th gen
    Game Version Installed: 27
    Game Mode: Aq map6
    Description: two crashes during two back to back fights in aq after maintenance. Spiders virtually dead from crashes. This is new!!! Been dealing with this stuff for 6 months plus now, and every month Now it just keeps getting worse.
  • BasNLBasNL Posts: 51
    edited May 2020
    And now, on top of the laggy and unresponsive inputs, the screen turns black. Especially during specials (both from me as the opponent). Sometimes for a mini stutter (which occurs a couple of times and my iPad turns warmer) resulting in a black out of a few seconds. The game goes on. The only “solution” is to turn my iPad in standby, turn it back on and resume the game. Meanwhile my champion lost at least a third of its health.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Anyone else getting this error

I’ll tried turning on/off my WiFi

Tried airplane mode then off

Restarting my phone

Deleting game and re installing

It won’t work on data mode.

iPhone XR
    T-Mobile
    Latest iOS, and latest MCOC update
    Thebgj said:

Anyone else getting this error

I’ll tried turning on/off my WiFi

Tried airplane mode then off

Restarting my phone

Deleting game and re installing

It won’t work on data mode.

iPhone XR
    T-Mobile
    Latest iOS, and latest MCOC update

My post was moved here. That’s great and all, no word from kabam. My issue seems to be different than the rest.
    Hi, me again.

I can’t play the game outside of WiFi. Will this be addressed?
    My situation is no more! Somehow my phone setting for data use was on OFF for this game.

Thank you kabam support
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13.5, constant lag and crashing for the last week. Latest version of game.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    iphoneX
    wifi
    latest OS
    latest ver APP

Lag and heat comes again.
    Arena becomes really bad and annoying.
  • lusoninjalusoninja Posts: 17
    lusoninja
    iPhone 11 pro
    iOS 13.3.1
    WiFi
    AW node 21 using OG vision vs Claire

I can’t even remember the last time my game crashed. Sure there’s lag sometimes and the bugs are nothing new. But straight crashing like that it has been a while.
    It happen twice in a row in war.

Beyond the 2 deaths and even if a spend the potions to get my character back to health, Nothing guarantees that it won’t keep happening.

This is just more of the same. This might be a lost in war already..... It’s a shame. Not sure why am I surprised.
    I want you to succeed but you just make it very hard for your player base to be hopeful.

You can’t compensate me or my alliance for the eventual loss. What can you do?
    I tell what you can do. Fix the game.
    I’m running the best phone out there for this game. What’s your excuse?
  • SOOZUSOOZU Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    In-Game Name: SOOZU
    Device and Model: iPhone XS
    Game Version Installed: 27.1
    Description of the Issue:
    1. Select Vision(Original) and start playing vs Black Widow Claire Voyant (node no. 21) in AW.
    2. Game crash when back dash or guard or dexterity.
  • lusoninjalusoninja Posts: 17
    lusoninja said:

lusoninja
    iPhone 11 pro
    iOS 13.3.1
    WiFi

I can’t even remember the last time my game crashed. Sure there’s lag sometimes and the bugs are nothing new. But straight crashing like that it has been a while.
    It happen twice in a row in war.

Beyond the 2 deaths and even if a spend the potions to get my character back to health, Nothing guarantees that it won’t keep happening.

This is just more of the same. This might be a lost in war already..... It’s a shame. Not sure why am I surprised.
    I want you to succeed but you just make it very hard for your player base to be hopeful.

You can’t compensate me or my alliance for the eventual loss. What can you do?
    I tell what you can do. Fix the game.
    I’m running the best phone out there for this game. What’s your excuse?

Just un update. The same thing happened on the same fight but using warlock instead.
    Didn’t fight anymore this war with fear of happening again but by the end I was the only one with a solution for one of the minis and the game didn’t crash.

Seeing the previous post, is this a node 21 against Claire issue?
  • Mojave_ChicMojave_Chic Posts: 38
    In-game name: Mojave_Chic
    Device/model: iPhone 8
    Device operating system: iOS 13.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both (for all issues)
    Game version: 27.1.0
    Game mode: Various questing, some alliance based events.
    Description: I’ve noticed a few things going on lately. First there has been several times recently where I go to hit my special attack (happens variously on all 3 levels), and it only registers as a block. This is happening very frequently in the last few weeks. The other major issue I’ve noticed is decreased ability to dash back or avoid an attack via dexterity. This has been acting up about the same amount of time as the first issue. Lastly, my game likes to lag in the middle of a basic attack (this also occurs in arenas). It will lag for up to 5 seconds which sometimes leads to an interrupted streak or combo.
    Thank you guys!
  • OgreslayrOgreslayr Posts: 2
    Twice now in new EQ Blade quest. Thing will not generate furies against Blade and Ronin. I see no reason why this would be negated or fail to trigger.

iOS latest game update I have screen recordings if needed.
  • BasNLBasNL Posts: 51
    BasNL said:

And now, on top of the laggy and unresponsive inputs, the screen turns black. Especially during specials (both from me as the opponent). Sometimes for a mini stutter (which occurs a couple of times and my iPad turns warmer) resulting in a black out of a few seconds. The game goes on. The only “solution” is to turn my iPad in standby, turn it back on and resume the game. Meanwhile my champion lost at least a third of its health.

Somehow you managed to make it worse. It happens more often. And I can’t pause the game by putting my iPad on standby anymore. In the end the game shuts down and I loose champ, have to fight the same champ again or loose half of my health in AQ.

https://youtu.be/qWEjFrsU3Ko
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94
    In game name: Fizzix
    iPad Pro 10.5”
    iOS: 13.4.1
    Game version: Latest version as of 6/3/2020

On top of the frequent ‘input issues’ I’ve been having with the game....

I noticed the same as another poster with Thing in the Blade and Ronin fights.... Furies on Thing disappear immediately or never show up when throwing a special in those 2 fights.
  • ultramaskultramask Posts: 4
    ultramask
    iPhone 10
    iOS 13.3.1
    WiFi

Had the same issue as someone above, 10/10 game crash and exited. Game AW is not playable, open to people to exploit
  • ChrisMyLifeAwayChrisMyLifeAway Posts: 6
    Same as above. Node 21 w OG vision vs Claire. Game crashes. aW unplayable
  • 5minmajor5minmajor Posts: 33
    IOS latest update
    iPhone 6+
    Phone is overheating again. Game crashes on average 3 times per hour. Losing half health in AW, AQ and arena runs are getting F?!KED! Was going to ask if it was an iPhone 6 issue but from all the other posts......... PLEASE ADRESS THIS.m!
  • solvent_99solvent_99 Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Ipad Mini
    IOS12.4.7

Game has been randomly crashing for quite a while but this past week the crashing is way up. Loading any fight (war,quest,event), opening crystals, checking champions list. You name a section and I guarantee this game has crashed while on it as of late.
    Crashing while loading a war match is the worst of the worst. Your champion picked automatically loses 50% health on reboot and you didn't even get to fight. This has been going on for years. Kabam's way of trying to sell units and potions or are they just clueless?
  • solvent_99solvent_99 Posts: 2
    Just crashed DURING a fight with final boss Ronin. Way to go Kabam.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Trying to complete epic Modok hotel, r5 5*Emma vs Miles. spry, epathetic lock 3 , and 1 other node. Crashed 2-3 times. next fight r5 5* Warlock vs Red Hulk. Empathetic lock 3, Healblock debuff, Crumbling armor. game crashed. this just started happening for me. prob played an hr or so of arena right before.

iOS 12.4, iPhone 8+, WiFi, latest game update.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    just tried again, Warlock vs. RH, after phone restart and crashed immediately.
  • 1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14
    iPhone 7 Plus
    IOS 13.4.1
    in game name: Stellar Remnant
    WiFi

Game has crashed multiple times for me, mainly in the MODOK labs. It’s usually preceded by very bad lag. There’s also bugs where I get a “miss failed” call out even when no misses are occurring
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    So irritated by those short disconnects when running AQ where guys are depending for nodes to be removed.

Equally irritating when specials isn’t fired before activated several times before it suddenly find a time to react, often way to late anyway.

These two errors in the game is so costly, giving you an extra income but is this seriously a way for you to get the income?

How cannot this one of your top priorities in the game instead of flooding us with news and things to purchase.
  • HERO_TOMO212HERO_TOMO212 Posts: 5
    Game Name: Ancur Lebur
    Device and Model: samsung Galaxy a9
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 27.0.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:
    I have connection problems almost every fight during more than 20-30 seconds. The connection red icon begins to blink at the bottom right. Sometime it crashes during fight, sometimes I can finish fights but then it crashes.
    Sometimes it happens also when just taking a look at the game.
    Smartphone works perfectly
  • rsay3rrsay3r Posts: 30
    In-game name: rsayerr
    Device and Model: iphone7
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.1
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Duels, Alliance Quest, and Modok island

Description of the Issue: Have been booted from the game mid fight in all of the above scenarios. Kicked out of game & back to iOS main screen. Need to restart the game. Happens using variety of different champs (OG thor, Surfer, Cap IW, Aegon, others). Happening every few fights.
  • CostiCosti Posts: 12
    Kosti_b
    iPhone 7
    iOS 13.5.1
    Cellulare & Wi-Fi
    Game version 27.1

Huge lags all over, above all during boss fights. Device overheating.