**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

why the chronometer is useless.

the chronometer is a decent addition for the players who got to choose exactly what they wanted.

For others it was simply a troll item.

players like me bought the chronometer as soon as possible but found it to be of absolutely no use as the gem we desired never came around.

Personally I only saw 3 classes the entire time, Tech, Skill and Cosmic.

Anyone else have this problem ?

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Given the 10k extra intel the chronometer was worth it even if you didn't see what you wanted. You got 18 rifts without the chronometer, 19 rifts with it plus a guaranteed result.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    I think the mods should merge threads ...
    and me stop commenting. :)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

the chronometer is a decent addition for the players who got to choose exactly what they wanted.

For others it was simply a troll item.

players like me bought the chronometer as soon as possible but found it to be of absolutely no use as the gem we desired never came around.

Personally I only saw 3 classes the entire time, Tech, Skill and Cosmic.

Anyone else have this problem ?

I didn't even use it on an AG, and I think it was still worth it. You're trading one sure thing run for five extra random runs. When i calculate the average value of five runs, for me personally 1000 6* shards was worth more than what I would likely have gotten instead.

Likely, not certain. But likely is good enough for me.

Before the 10k Intel compensation package, I was honestly wondering how many players who didn't buy the Chronometer were going to be complaining that they passed on it and got five **** runs and then blamed RNG when they had the opportunity to bypass that RNG and elected not to do it. I was betting on it being a lot of them.

For every 100 pluyers that bought the Chronometer thinking it was an AG class selector, 91 got what they wanted and 9 were disappointed. For every 100 players that bought the Chronometer because they wanted insurance against all of their Rifts being completely random and possibly poor, all 100 got what they wanted.

Regardless of how many bought for each purpose, that's still the vast majority of players who got exactly what they wanted.