**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tier 4 Chronometer Bundle limit should reset after 10K intel compensation

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
What am I to spend the 10k on if I'd already purchased and use the Tier 4 Chronometer Bundle?

It should be reset so we can at least run 1 more of these after the compensation.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Why should it reset though? They compensated on what was effected with the bug. The compensation was fair and great.

Cos I used my chronometer earlier today thinking I had no more intels left to use.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    There are already multiple threads about rifts. Specially about pos-compensation.
    Just search for them and comment there (like you already did).There is no need to create additional duplicated ones
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Wow....still not satisfied with such a good intel compensation?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

What am I to spend the 10k on if I'd already purchased and use the Tier 4 Chronometer Bundle?

Since there is nothing interesting to use it on, maybe write in to Support to return it.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    It's basically a useless compensation without any extra energy refills. Now I'm forced to spend units to complete all my leftover rifts since it expires on Wednesday.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    I idotically purchased All T3 Entry Key intead of T3 Chronometer.....
    Now I should Play for all the things
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    They should have given us 5 Energy Refills
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

They should have given us 5 Energy Refills

Yeah either that or an event extension.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Y'all can be unhappy if you want. Imma keep running Master Rifts.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★

It should be reset so we can at least run 1 more of these after the compensation.

No.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    They should add pacifiers to the store so the whiners have something to spend the Intel on
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Y'all can be unhappy if you want. Imma keep running Master Rifts.

Gotta love Claire! Congrats!