**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crazy rift luck but now i need help

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
when kabam gave us the 10k intel (much appreciated) i bought a chronometer and spent the rest on epic rift keys as i became uncollected 3 days prior to this compensation. I had insane luck and got a featured with my chronometer and then getting 10k shards twice by chance. I pulled 5* masacre, elektra, and archangel. the question is are any worth ranking up other than AA?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Masacre is great with the domino synergy and a solid champion on his own, elektra is a decent champ. Great pulls
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    What's the rest of your roster like? If you just became Uncollected, that could mean you have some 4* champs at Rank 4 and you struggled through, or maybe you already have a bunch of 5*s and breezed through. Anyway I don't have Massacre but I hear he's good with the right synergies. Elektra is basically garbage unless you only have a couple 5* champs so far, in which case she might be worth Rank 3 just to have someone better than a 4*.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited June 2020

this is what my roster looks like, this was taken before my 5* pulls btw