**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Champions do you think can be fixed with Simple Synergies?

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
What champions do you think can be fixed using one or two synergies to improve their kit? In my opinion, Joe Fixit would be a decent champ to use if he had a synergy increasing the potency of his kit by 100% and another synergy that gave him a "rigged slot machine" meaning he can cycle through which buff you want in a certain order from your heavy, while having your double down be random. I believe this would make him feel like a real gangster. Maybe a third synergy to make his fatigue/ weakness buff inflict a non-stacking slow as well would make him awesome!

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I feel like Korg has pretty decent base utility, if his damage were given a good boost, he'd be a great character. A synergy which gives Korg +15% damage for each rock stack would be amazing!
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    I also thought it'd be cool if Yellowjacket was able to have a synergy that gave him permanent power stings or a synergy that gave him a chance for the opponent to miss while power stinged to make him more fitting of a "shrinking" champion.

I feel like Korg has pretty decent base utility, if his damage were given a good boost, he'd be a great character. A synergy which gives Korg +15% damage for each rock stack would be amazing!

I've actually seen Korg already hit for some great damage numbers. Since you mentioned his kit's utility, I think it'd be nice if the community gave another look at Korg with the Mojo and Gulk synergies.

Nebula with Proxima synergy; Makes her one of the best options to beat the final boss of Act 5 (Classic Ultron)

Maybe if Nebula had a synergy allowing her a 50% chance to gain shock charges back after a sp2 would make her a lot better! She already it very skill oriented so any synergy giving her block proficiency would make her a bit broken.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck should have a synergy increasing the chance of furies by 100% and they should be permanent.

Howard the Duck should have a synergy increasing the chance of furies by 100% and they should be permanent.

Lucky for you that happened! We'll have to see how he'll perform with both Tigra and Man Thing synergies!

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Dormammu.With every energy charge he gain 2% attack rating.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    All of them, see abom and UC