**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trash Pulls from Feature 5 Star crystals and basic 5 star crystals !!

Mtaymur1Mtaymur1 Posts: 38
edited May 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I am a FTP player, who have been playing this game for a long time. I am trying to improve my roster for 5 star champions but all I am getting is useless champions for Act 6. Last 10 to 15 pulls from 5 stars have been the worst. Is this how Kabam rewards someone who gives so much time and effort to the game and only to get a bunch of useless champions ?? If you (Kabam) are not interested in giving something good, atleast lift the 4 star champion (basically no more use other than the arena) restrictions in Act 6 so that I can progress ahead.

Comments

• My last two five star was Karnak and spider symbiote version 🙄 just need magneto on the next one!
  • Mtaymur1Mtaymur1 Posts: 38
    Just last three pulls was electro, black panter civil war and Punisher 2099.
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    My worst are Hulkbuster , Howard duck and red cyclops
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

My worst are Hulkbuster , Howard duck and red cyclops

One of those won't be so bad at the end of the month.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    My first 5*s were Howard the Duck and Jane foster. 68 5* later (less than a year) I have a stacked roster of god tier rank 4 and 5. It’s just a matter of continuing to open them. They’re not all going to be bangers.
    I dont need them to be all bangers. I got Domino and CA IW in 2018. After that almost openings are trash except for Guillotine 2099, Stealth Suit Spidey.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mtaymur1 said:

I am gonna quit this game from today on wards. Can't take it anymore. After giving so much time and effort, I a getting flipped at.

I noticed you did another post today (3 days after saying you quit the game effective immediately) again threatening to quit. If you are really so upset about rng on a rng based game then you really should quit for real and find a non rng based game.

Mtaymur1 said:

I am gonna quit this game from today on wards. Can't take it anymore. After giving so much time and effort, I a getting flipped at.

I noticed you did another post today (3 days after saying you quit the game effective immediately) again threatening to quit. If you are really so upset about rng on a rng based game then you really should quit for real and find a non rng based game.
    My alliance mate suggested that i wait for another few openings and maybe my luck would change. But i guess it didnt at all.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    It's just RNG...
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Rng is bs. The computer algorithm sees what you have. And gives you what you need the least. .01% chance you’re getting something you need. So it’s not an rng based game. The creators already talked about they want a game base for life. No quitters. So give the least as possible so they have a base pay forever
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Mtaymur1 said:

I am a FTP player, who have been playing this game for a long time. I am trying to improve my roster for 5 star champions but all I am getting is useless champions for Act 6. Last 10 to 15 pulls from 5 stars have been the worst. Is this how Kabam rewards someone who gives so much time and effort to the game and only to get a bunch of useless champions ?? If you (Kabam) are not interested in giving something good, atleast lift the 4 star champion (basically no more use other than the arena) restrictions in Act 6 so that I can progress ahead.

Why would they be inclined to reward someone who doesn't help keep the game going by spending over someone who does spend? This a collection game as much as it is a fighting strategy game. You're going to get champions you don't want especially when there are 10 times more champs you don't want.

Time and effort aren't rewarded just like spending isn't rewarded. It's all about luck of the draw.
    SGT_M9 said:

Rng is bs. The computer algorithm sees what you have. And gives you what you need the least. .01% chance you’re getting something you need. So it’s not an rng based game. The creators already talked about they want a game base for life. No quitters. So give the least as possible so they have a base pay forever

Prove it? What could the possibly gain from that? I'd really like to see the data to back up your claim.
  • Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    Demonzfyre clearly works for kabam. No one in the player base gets offended by truth like that lmao.
    SGT_M9 said:

Its all the about the whales now. They just proved it when Seatin tried to quit and they immediately responded to the community that they are going to make certain changes, whereas ftp players have been screaming with their lungs out and no positive response was received. They could clearly state that f2p players can no longer go progress without spending. Atleast then it will save us alot of time and disappointment that we get despite putting our efforts.
    Mtaymur1 said:

SGT_M9 said:

Its all the about the whales now. They just proved it when Seatin tried to quit and they immediately responded to the community that they are going to make certain changes, whereas ftp players have been screaming with their lungs out and no positive response was received. They could clearly state that f2p players can no longer go progress without spending. Atleast then it will save us alot of time and disappointment that we get despite putting our efforts.
    None of what you just said is true.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    My 5 last pull was colosis daredavil symbiot spidy diablo taskmaster....I don't know how am I gonna upgrade with these champs
    Mercury79 said:

My 5 last pull was colosis daredavil symbiot spidy diablo taskmaster....I don't know how am I gonna upgrade with these champs

Colossus??? Hello???
    SGT_M9 said:

We got another one, boys.

But in all seriousness, do you really believe that some algorithm scans your account, then enters that data, and then pulls a specific champion for you based on your roster?

Why can't people just accept that it's RNG?

Mtaymur1 said:

SGT_M9 said:

give some examples of f2ps who has completed Act 6.4
    Mtaymur1 said:

Mtaymur1 said:

SGT_M9 said:

give some examples of f2ps who has completed Act 6.4
    Yours truly.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    What you consider trash and what others consider trash can be two different things.

SGT_M9 said:

But in all seriousness, do you really believe that some algorithm scans your account, then enters that data, and then pulls a specific champion for you based on your roster?

When I get a perfect refund SEVERAL MONTHS LATER of all resources spent on all variations of namor and cull obsidian that CLEARLY SHOWS EVERYTHING IS RECORDED AND SAVED, YES IM PRETTY SURE AN ALGORITHM DETERMINES WHAT I GET BASED ON MY CALCULATED LEVEL OF ADDICTION TO A GAME. Look at the patent they have that they’re “not using”.

SGT_M9 said:

When I get a perfect refund SEVERAL MONTHS LATER of all resources spent on all variations of namor and cull obsidian that CLEARLY SHOWS EVERYTHING IS RECORDED AND SAVED, YES IM PRETTY SURE AN ALGORITHM DETERMINES WHAT I GET BASED ON MY CALCULATED LEVEL OF ADDICTION TO A GAME. Look at the patent they have that they’re “not using”.
    Well, no. It just shows that the servers noted your Namor and Cull. That doesn't mean that they record your account as a whole.

"CLEARLY SHOWS EVERYTHING IS RECORDED AND SAVED, YES IM PRETTY SURE AN ALGORITHM DETERMINES WHAT I GET BASED ON MY CALCULATED LEVEL OF ADDICTION TO A GAME".

Ma'am, I'm going to ask you to calm down. The patent is a patent. Nothing more. We don't even know if it's being used. People like to reference the patent to show that "Kabam is screwing us", but we don't even know why they've filed for a patent, let alone if they're planning on using it or not, which I can safely assume that they're not.
    You’re right, they kept info of everything related to two champs and nothing else.

Right again. A patent designed for purchase/reward probability manipulation filed by a company that uses said mechanics in their game...yes we can safely assume they’re not.

You’re right, they kept info of everything related to two champs and nothing else.

Right again. A patent designed for purchase/reward probability manipulation filed by a company that uses said mechanics in their game...yes we can safely assume they’re not.

Hey, here's a hat for you.

Thanks, got you one too

• YUXYUX Posts: 5
    Get rid of 3*’s in 300 unit crystals. People are hunting 5&6* champs And pull multiple 3* champs ($10 a piece) it’s insulting and nauseating to the players
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    That's the FTP experience... it just take more time to build a solid roster with the new OP champs....