**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Block Proficiency

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
I was wondering if there is a chart out there with everyone's block proficiency as it absolutely becoming one of the most important statistics on champions as we progress into act 6 and 7, as champions have 15k to 20k attack?
Also I do know everyone is different per level so to simplify that 5 star rank 5 block proficiency.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t know but that would be pretty great to have.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    just run double capIW and you’ll be fine 😂
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Aegon %65.1
    Captain America IW %77.1
    Domino %61.2
    Medusa %60.2
    Corvus %65.1
    Warlock %67.2
    Omega Red %61.2
    Share your r5 BP please
    Sure. Would you like to create an open spreadsheet that all can edit with this info? It could be helpful.
    Note I run max BP mastery.
    6* R2*s
    Doom:70.0%
    Ghost:59.2%
    Torch:61.1%
    R5s
    Ronin:65.1%
    Medusa:60.2%
    Ghost Rider:65.1%
    Voodoo:65.1%
    Warlock:67.1%
    Domino:61.2%
    Nick Fury:65.1%

Sure. Would you like to create an open spreadsheet that all can edit with this info? It could be helpful.

If I had a computer that could I would
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Auntm.ai should have all that
    Patchie93 said:

I appreciate it... While looking through two new champs have really low block proficiency next month.. and ultimately surprised to see who was number one in block proficiency .. Red Skull
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Patchie93 said:

I appreciate it... While looking through two new champs have really low block proficiency next month.. and ultimately surprised to see who was number one in block proficiency .. Red Skull
    Have a look at attack- if i remember rightly Rocket is one of the highest attack stats in game - don't realise how high some stats are on paper
    honestly the stats that are shown on their page, such as like 3000 atk or something actually do not matter that much
    Take for example OG Captain Marvel. If you look on aunt.mai, she is around #15 for attack. yet why are people not ranking her up?
    Same with BP. Red Skull might have good bp+his armors, but no one would want to use him due to his lackadaisical damage
    This is why doom is also very good. High BP, high atk, very high armor, very high crit resistance, very high block penetration+a good sized HP pool. and the utility+damage that he brings to the table is something not be laughed at
    EDIT: ABOMINATION IS AT #12! HE"s HIGHER THAN QUAKE FOR ATTACK LMAO